Ivins Reporting 2021 Recruits on Campus Today

Lol attention *****, ur like the little kid who acts out to get attention lol
Says the raging attention freak whose name is in ALL CAPS, routinely starts duplicate threads and gets dragged for it, and who started posting here 3 years after I did, but has **** near more posts šŸ˜‚

But you never let facts get in the way, so carry on.

Advertisement
Says the raging attention freak whose name is in ALL CAPS, routinely starts duplicate threads and gets dragged for it, and who started posting here 3 years after I did, but has **** near more posts šŸ˜‚

But you never let facts get in the way, so carry on.
Dam wifey isnt doing it for you anymore huh?

Advertisement
Tons of talent in Texas, Louisiana, California. I'll make a prediction today that I dont want you to forget. Next we go undefeated or lose 1, all that bull**** the local kids doing stops. OOS kids will be there and take alot spots up. Manny ain't for the bull****. He's allready said where he sees this going with if you commit and you still looking. Once you put together an undefeated season and you have national hype you dont need to kiss *** anymore they at your door asking to come in. We almost thete
I will not forget it and hope your right, on local kids however everyone in country recruits here and it has created a "diva"
issue with local talent. also $$$ plays a role as bags get dropped.15+ years of bad football have not helped us locally as well
no real reason we should not have won 10+ games and won the "sorry" coastal division.
Not real positive this is a big time staff as of yet..... who is your real closer on talent ?

I will not forget it and hope your right, on local kids however everyone in country recruits here and it has created a "diva"
issue with local talent. also $$$ plays a role as bags get dropped.15+ years of bad football have not helped us locally as well
no real reason we should not have won 10+ games and won the "sorry" coastal division.
Not real positive this is a big time staff as of yet..... who is your real closer on talent ?

Manny is about to show them. It would be great if you stay home and play here but I'm not about to pay your handlers and kiss your *** I can with win good coaching and other athletes from other places. The product on the field will be the closer. You' ll see.

Advertisement
Where the helll are our boosters???

Do they have any **** pride?

They just plucking them out of our backyard building championships

James Williams, lol...

T2: not good, still a slight chance but gonna be very difficult to pry him from Clemson/Bama/UGA/LSU etc..

Thadd Franklin: still ours for now, it's good he's at the only Broward feeder school for Miami in Nade, but Hickson better not get comfortable thinking he's a lock, need to recruit him as if he's not committed because every school will come calling.

Romello: Still likes Miami wants to stay home, but LSU & Bama are going to be after him hard, will have to fight to keep him.

Dallas Turner: Very good pass rusher from AH, I doubt we get a commit, but who knows, wouldn't count on it.

Bralon Brown: Very good WR who transferred from Archbishop McCarthy to Nade, I posted on him months ago before we even offered. Very good shot, but all depends on what kinda season we have next year.

Kahlil Brantley: About as Diehard as you can get, will stay committed, All cane.

Kamren Kinchens: Likes Miami a lot, but will be a fight with other powerhouse schools, Banda has to figure out how to not fck this one up.

Andres The Kicker: 100% locked in, not going anywhere.

We could get them all if we have a huge breakout season & make it to the ACC title game next year... Now that obviously isn't going to happen, so better do our due diligence & recruit other prospects.
So Franklin, Brantley, and the kicker. Doubt we land anyone else.

Advertisement
Manny is about to show them. It would be great if you stay home and play here but I'm not about to pay your handlers and kiss your *** I can with win good coaching and other athletes from other places. The product on the field will be the closer. You' ll see.
this makes talent evaluation even more crucial as we move forward. Butch D was real good at seeing what a player could be not what he was... its a -amn tough job but 4-5* guys in S.Fla are going to be difficult pulls.
think transfer portal will be a huge area for us to sign some talent as well.
expand the net O Lineman N.E/M.W recruit in Tx/Ms and Louisiana as well as Ga.
any offer from Miami is a insurance plan for S.Fla ball players ...... recruit were were Miami offer still means something
major worry do we have a stud recruiter on staff. remember T.Brewster from FSU, cleaned up in the 305
we need a stus recruiter as we have not got the second year bump most coaches get.....

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back