ivins on jaden davis/frank ladson

Advertisement
what he say

Ladson: Been on campus twice since 3/24. Parents came for Jr Day on 3/24 and met Dugans and CMR. He says he wants to learn as much as he can before making any decisions and that UM is right there near home. He claims he didn't discuss the visit with his parents but thinks they liked it. His brother came with him to a practice last week. Ladson also talked a little to Michael Johnson Jr- he was there that day and he seemed nice Apparently the coaches told Ladson that MJJ is the guy they want for QB. He is going to Clemson's spring game next week. doesn't know any other plans because of track and spring football. Would maybe go to Auburn and Georgia but doesn' know. Ladson is being pretty closed-mouth about his recruitment. Ivins said in another thread that he had thought Ladson might commit next week to Clemson but he doesn't feel that way any more. He thinks Dugans has given him alot to think about.

Jaden Davis: Plans to announce his commitment around July 18th - his birthday. So far it is between Ohio State, Miami, Clemson, Texas, Wisconsin, Syracuse, Oklahoma, Kentucky, Georgia and UF. He is going He is taking an OV to Oklahoma next weekend, then Penn State on 4/20 and most likely Texas on 5/4. He says he talks to CMR, Mike Rumph and DVD all the time. Anthony Solomon is his friend and he is also on him all the time to go to UM. He says UM feels like home and he likes the vibe and plans to get to campus a bunch more.

Basically both are not saying too much.

Advertisement
Be nice to to get davis on the 18th then Avery huff on the 21st

I think this is bad news on the Ladson front. Been on campus a couple time and not a miami lean? Plus steveson just transferred from s dade, which i think he would have helped us more if he stayed w ladson. Starting to look like the TC situation.

I think this great news on the Davis situation. UF appears to out at the moment plus his teammate Solomon just committed. And to be honest I think there are going to be a couple of DBs committing soon which might light a fire under Davis forcing him to commit.

Advertisement
Ladson: Been on campus twice since 3/24. Parents came for Jr Day on 3/24 and met Dugans and CMR. He says he wants to learn as much as he can before making any decisions and that UM is right there near home. He claims he didn't discuss the visit with his parents but thinks they liked it. His brother came with him to a practice last week. Ladson also talked a little to Michael Johnson Jr- he was there that day and he seemed nice Apparently the coaches told Ladson that MJJ is the guy they want for QB. He is going to Clemson's spring game next week. doesn't know any other plans because of track and spring football. Would maybe go to Auburn and Georgia but doesn' know. Ladson is being pretty closed-mouth about his recruitment. Ivins said in another thread that he had thought Ladson might commit next week to Clemson but he doesn't feel that way any more. He thinks Dugans has given him alot to think about.

Jaden Davis: Plans to announce his commitment around July 18th - his birthday. So far it is between Ohio State, Miami, Clemson, Texas, Wisconsin, Syracuse, Oklahoma, Kentucky, Georgia and UF. He is going He is taking an OV to Oklahoma next weekend, then Penn State on 4/20 and most likely Texas on 5/4. He says he talks to CMR, Mike Rumph and DVD all the time. Anthony Solomon is his friend and he is also on him all the time to go to UM. He says UM feels like home and he likes the vibe and plans to get to campus a bunch more.

Basically both are not saying too much.
Thx for the info 👍

Be nice if Davis, Ladson and Stevenson all commit to establish a hometown loyalty.
Like i said a million times, it is in their best interest to commit early. Then it makes it harder for the other home grown studs leave. Studs want to play with studs. Why leave to OSU, Bama, Clemson to play with elite players, when you can do it here.

As of right now do not pencil Davis in this class. Miami coaches have recruited him hard but he's really wanting out of the state of Florida at this point. If I was a betting man and he was committing today I'd bet the house on Clemson.

As of right now do not pencil Davis in this class. Miami coaches have recruited him hard but he's really wanting out of the state of Florida at this point. If I was a betting man and he was committing today I'd bet the house on Clemson.
Who told you this? Davis actually loves uf and if they were on him he would already be committed. And from a recent interview he did it didn't sound like clemson led at all. From that interview it sounded like it will be oklahoma or miami.

Advertisement
Who told you this? Davis actually loves uf and if they were on him he would already be committed. And from a recent interview he did it didn't sound like clemson led at all. From that interview it sounded like it will be oklahoma or miami.

Pretty interesting information, I guess it is rocket science almost like NFL draft positioning everyone.

What am I saying, geeez IT IS DING DING DING ...

GOCANES

Listen it's still open and a lot can change before he commits (ie. Kevin Harris), Miami is the only Florida school that is still showing him love right now but he is NOT coming here as of 8pm last night, Oklahoma is in it but as I said previously if I was a betting man and he was committing today, I'd bet the house on Clemson.

My question please:

Is everything that Landson’s saying about Clemson having or offering him do we have here for him at the U, throw in close to home with family unit close to see Home games.

Have him sit down and write Clemson list of positives and negative, I assure you THE U is clearly the CHOICE

In my common sens realest mindset its a no brainer WHY LEAVE YOUR LEAVING FOR SAME THINGS YOU ALREADY HAVE HERE.

GOCANES

SORRY I JUST DON’T GET IT .

Advertisement
My question please:

Is everything that Landson’s saying about Clemson having or offering him do we have here for him at the U, throw in close to home with family unit close to see Home games.

Have him sit down and write Clemson list of positives and negative, I assure you THE U is clearly the CHOICE

In my common sens realest mindset its a no brainer WHY LEAVE YOUR LEAVING FOR SAME THINGS YOU ALREADY HAVE HERE.

GOCANES

SORRY I JUST DON’T GET IT .

You ju$t don’t get it $ir. $ometime$ kid$ ju$t want to leave Home and make bu$ine$$ deci$ion$.

Advertisement
Back