Ivins notes Richt @ IMG and former UF commit sets Miami visi

Advertisement
Visited Hightower, Taylor, Cain, Neal, etc and Jalen Goss set a visit for January 26

They're going HAM for quality O-lineman. Beautiful.

Goss a 6'7 270 lb legit LT prospect. He needs developed but we signed Tre Johnson, a similar frame just a little heavier, a couple years ago. He has yet to contribute. Goss a little quicker feet though. Looks more natural at LT.

Last edited:
Advertisement
2 year haul would be:

OT: Herbert, Goss (?), Hillery, Campbell
G/C: Donaldson, Gaynor, Dykstra, Scaife, Reed

Not bad.

Richt Visiting IMG Academy Friday
The Hurricanes head coach is visiting one of the nation's top high school programs

Mark Richt's tour of the country continues on Friday.

InsideTheU has learned that the Hurricanes head coach is visiting IMG Academy in Bradenton along with wide receivers coach Ron Dugans. The school is home to Miami Top247 wide receiver commit Brian Hightower and Miami 2020 Top100 safety commit Avantae Williams along with a number of notable underclassmen targets like 2019 Top100 offensive guard Evan Neal, 2019 Top100 defensive end Nolan Smith, 2019 Top100 running back Noah Cain and 2020 Top100 defensive end Tre'Von Riggins.

Hightower is scheduled to take his official visit to Coral Gables next weekend. He remains locked in with the Hurricanes. Neal was at Hard Rock Stadium last month for UM's win over Virginia so was Riggins.

With Richt in the Bradenton area Miami is expected to send safeties coach Ephraim Banda up to Connecticut to meet with Top100 safety Josh Jobe at his prep school. A majority of the other coaches are set to be campus as the Hurricanes host an official visit today in North Carolina defensive end commit Chris Collins.

I'm sorry for hurting your feelings, [MENTION=17362]Tetragrammaton Cane[/MENTION]. I am, however, happy to see that you've made it a priority to go around and down vote all of my posts; I applaud your dedication. It truly makes my day when I know I'm making a difference in someone's life 2017-12-08_12-23-36.jpg

Advertisement
I'm sorry for hurting your feelings, [MENTION=17362]Tetragrammaton Cane[/MENTION]. I am, however, happy to see that you've made it a priority to go around and down vote all of my posts; I applaud your dedication. It truly makes my day when I know I'm making a difference in someone's lifeView attachment 55991

He does the same thing for me. I think its a kid, or at least holds an internet grudge like one.

I'm sorry for hurting your feelings, [MENTION=17362]Tetragrammaton Cane[/MENTION]. I am, however, happy to see that you've made it a priority to go around and down vote all of my posts; I applaud your dedication. It truly makes my day when I know I'm making a difference in someone's lifeView attachment 55991

He does the same thing for me. I think its a kid, or at least holds an internet grudge like one.

probably from the DBC gene pool

Advertisement

R u serious lmao

I think ive handed out like 10 dislikes in my life here and never put no one on ignore cuz thats bytch made to me, or maybe that oerson will eventually post something I'll agree with.

I just down voted you for crying about down votes.

They're going HAM for quality O-lineman. Beautiful.

Goss a 6'7 270 lb legit LT prospect. He needs developed but we signed Tre Johnson, a similar frame just a little heavier, a couple years ago. He has yet to contribute. Goss a little quicker feet though. Looks more natural at LT.

Goss at Nike Regional turned in a 4.85 short shuttle excellent for height and size. Johnson was never a natural knee bender. They are the coaches, but I am not sure what the really saw in Johnson.

Advertisement

I just down voted you for crying about down votes.

Thanks man! I'm glad you captured the objective of my post so well

R u serious lmao

I think ive handed out like 10 dislikes in my life here and never put no one on ignore cuz thats bytch made to me, or maybe that oerson will eventually post something I'll agree with.

Exactly. You could be a garbage poster, I'll just continue scrolling through whatever it is you're saying. I don't even remember what I told this kid, but I obviously offended him. I wish I could trace it back to ground zero to see where it all went wrong between my friend over here and I

why do y'all care about negs... **** yall let people rent space for free.

why do y'all care about negs... **** yall let people rent space for free.

Could care less about up or down votes on an internet forum. I just thought it was laughable that someone is purposefully going out of their way repeatedly throughout their day to find someone else's posts (generally speaking) and down vote them. I guess the intent is to hamper my day? Again, more power to him or anyone that does it, I wasn't calling him out for down voting, I was simply trying to get to the bottom of what it was that I did that caused him/her to get all up in their feelings

Anyways, we digress. Glad to hear we are going after stud OL's to wrap up the class, the more in the trenches, the better

R u serious lmao

Exactly. You could be a garbage poster, I'll just continue scrolling through whatever it is you're saying. I don't even remember what I told this kid, but I obviously offended him. I wish I could trace it back to ground zero to see where it all went wrong between my friend over here and I

CSI type **** lol

Advertisement
Back