Ivey

Lokest

Cavemantalytics PhD.
Wake me up when he's gone

popcorn_guy.gif

Advertisement
Don't get me wrong, Etienne is bad as ****, but Ivey literally has two of the worst plays I've seen in a while. The standing there on the fake last year and then tonight. Just run straight and he bumps him out. Nuts.

Advertisement
If I praise Ivey now even when he deserves it, he's going to suck next week so I am going to keep saying he sucks so he'll play good.

Advertisement
If I praise Ivey now even when he deserves it, he's going to suck next week so I am going to keep saying he sucks so he'll play good.
I said I'd forgive him whenever he got a pick 6. Running back a block kick would have sufficed...but then his dumass lets etienne streak for 70 yards on one of the dumbest plays you'll ever see a defensive player make.

Advertisement
Our Secondary def wasn't the problem. Our dline lbs were. How many times you let 9 get out in the flats?

I know it's probably just selective memory, and I don't want to trash a college "kid", but it seemed like every big play by Alabama had Ivey making a mistake or being outplayed.

Am I alone in this assessment?

Advertisement
I know it's probably just selective memory, and I don't want to trash a college "kid", but it seemed like every big play by Alabama had Ivey making a mistake or being outplayed.

Am I alone in this assessment?
Hall costed us at least 4 plays including 2 TDs and the long TD on Ivey.

I mistakenly identified him on the first TD as the culprit. The LB (Steed) turned Metchie loose and Ivey was closest when the ball was thrown. That being said, he’s still sh1tty!

Advertisement
Back