Ivey

I see mental errors from him not physical deficiencies. He looks like a physical specimen there to the eye test. Recruiting and attrition woes are the real problem. In a well run program he would still be a backup.

Advertisement
Sorry to the kid but hes a marked man...

you need a big play to move the chains?? Find #8 on defense.. pitch and catch
I'd hate to say it but hes playing with zero confidence and cant keep his keyes to save his life. It's sad cause the kid is far better than his play is showing. Should stay in bump though at the least.

But i was told that rumph was going to turn this kid into an all ACC player

Most of our corners as a whole have looked suspect all year including bandy

Advertisement
I'd hate to say it but hes playing with zero confidence and cant keep his keyes to save his life. It's sad cause the kid is far better than his play is showing. Should stay in bump though at the least.

this is true but for some of the passes caught on him, he had pretty **** good coverage. Better throw and catch

On the one long pass before the half Is when I think it was, he started reading the QB’s eyes and started to drift to the center of the field and the QB came back to his man and he slipped, like manny said stop trying to do other people’s job and just do yours!

this is true but for some of the passes caught on him, he had pretty **** good coverage. Better throw and catch
I was about to post the same. I'm rewatching the game and he had good coverage on most of the catches that were caught on him. The WR just made tough catches all night.

Ivy is fine... Was in position every time.... Not worried about him.... Young secondary.. Played good last night.. Their receivers made some great catches..

Advertisement
The problem with ivey is whenever the ball is in the air he isnt locating it at all. Blades should start over him he constantly is locking kids down and making them have to catch really tough balls. Ivey needs sit till he can figure out how to locate the ball in the air and make a play on it

He seems to need some ball awareness. I’ll give the UVA quarterback and receiver credit for good back shoulder throws and catches, but Ivey’s issues seem coachable.

People keep talking about how he was in a position, well I don't give af if he was in position I want him to make a play and he never did. With that being said, he is still young and has time to develope

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back