I've never been so happy for NSD

Anonymous274945958675743

Redshirt Freshman
Banned
So this has been an absolute nightmare this cycle. Kids these days are mind boggling... Now CT is 50/50 a month after saying he was solid all this time.... Good lawd.

Advertisement
I don't think I have been more ready for a NSD to get here and be done....Our class is solid...
This has probably been the most interesting closings i have seen in a long time...

Would have wanted another recruit here or there...but we got what we could based on the product
on the field for that I am grateful. But this class is suppose to be another building block for Miami
Because if Duke's class leaves...(Which I hope they wont) we are looking at starting almost all over
and player alot of true Freshman and Sophs again...we want to keep building and let the talent
infusion raise the level of play...

We will see what happens...I am sure we will be on the waver wire..

Advertisement
So this has been an absolute nightmare this cycle. Kids these days are mind boggling... Now CT is 50/50 a month after saying he was solid all this time.... Good lawd.

It's not the kids' faults that grown men act like soap-opera addicts when it comes to their private lives and decisions. A lot of 'em troll everyone just to see the reactions, and the whole writhing masses known as "Canes fans" oblige them much to their delights with comments such as "I'm done with these clowns if he chooses school x". Bunch of recruiting armchair goo-ruse here.

It's just mind boggling how many kids have said they're done with recruiting and they are solid. Valentine before he decommitted. Cook before he flipped. CT just days ago. Powell made a final decision multiple times before he flipped. Blah. I just want this to be done.

Advertisement

****..all of itu's good posters are flocking here now haha
cant blame em

But I agree. Didnt think recruiting could of been more annoying than it was last year.

crossover22[]_[];1818124 said:
Yea I'm ready for it to be over. Usually I'm excited but not this year.

So true... NSD the past couple years have been super exciting. I couldn't wait do to watch or listen to the announcements.

This year is the exact opposite. I'm anxious about the kids we might lose. NSD should be about the excitement of potential additions, not the fear of losing current verbal commitments. Granted this falls on all of us for following recruiting so closely, but I, too, cannot wait for this day to be behind us. I'm excited about our class and just want all of them to sign the papers so we don't have to deal with all the bull**** that comes with

Quit the drama. You sound like a 13 year old girl at a school dance. We have a top 10 class, including 9 guys already in school, 3 of whom are top 10 in the country at their position. With 26 commits, there is not a lot of room for a bunch of surprises on NSD.

Advertisement
Lol ok bro. I'm just sayin when DJackson Kaaya CT bPowell Bethel all say they're DONE and they're SOLID yet they keep playing the crootin' game it gets old. Don't say you're solid if you're not solid. These kids can do whatever they want. But seems like this is happening ALOT this year and can't wait for it to be over.

Lol ok bro. I'm just sayin when DJackson Kaaya CT bPowell Bethel all say they're DONE and they're SOLID yet they keep playing the crootin' game it gets old. Don't say you're solid if you're not solid. These kids can do whatever they want. But seems like this is happening ALOT this year and can't wait for it to be over.

What did Kaaya do? He has been upfront about his situation the whole time.

Advertisement
See I tend to agree. Kaaya has been very professional. Sorry I knew I shoulda put that in there. I guess you could say my point was more the people who took visits. Still thought Kaaya handled it pretty **** well considering most of the other kids. Btw How bout Joe Yearby BB and all our other EEs. Just thought I'd give them an attaboy. For the most part these are the guys that made a decision and stuck with it.

Man I'm so frustrated with Golden after today. That losing TV hurts. That isn't to say I'm not happy with who we have.... But man... We NEEDED TV and it's the REASON that he didn't choose us that REALLY has me twisted. Kid wanted to be a cane... Saw our worthless defense... Went elsewhere. I mean... Wtf? AG DROPPED the ball this time. Shoot. If I'm a recruit... A DEFENSIVE recruit no less I wouldn't wanna go there either. Can't blame TV one bit. But man.... More BS defense for another year. Thanks Al. Not trying to cry here but I've been ignoring it all day now I'm the only one working night shift in the office and just had to vent a wee bit.

Advertisement
Back