I've been quiet for too long....

I've been a member on this board for a long time. No I haven't posted alot but I have read, and watched this team from Randy , to Golden, to Richt. Im beyond hurt and embarrassed on how we just layed a complete egg on national television at Jerry world.

All this talk about players leaving early needs to stop, all this talk about running the table needs to stop, three headed monster this and that. NEEDS TO STOP.

Malik Rosier needs to go and I'm at the point right now if Richt doesn't get this done then to me he's lost all credibility with me on how he runs this team.

Play the best players u have on the offensive line , put Donaldson back at guard where he belongs , and put the young guys in if u have to and just let them battle it out.

I feel so bad for the receiving Corp. And tight ends for that matter , they need someone to throw them the ball. To much talent to be wasted for nothing.

No one on this defense is a first rounder. I don't care if there's parents on this board , get that **** out of there head , and humble yourself. After tonight I can tell you besides Gerald Willis I didn't see one consistent player on that side of the ball at all.

If we don't get things fixed now this would be the biggest waste of talent since that year we had perryman and all those guys primed for a "big year" and we layed a huge egg that year too.

I almost broke my phone on how stupid this team played. I'm not believing another word from another insider until I see it on the field.

Embarrassing is an understatement to say the least. I don't care if u wanna come at me for not having posts or this and that this is the plain old truth that we are far away from where we need to be and we need to get our heads out of our a$$es.

Get rest everyone and let's pray to God that things do change for the better.

Advertisement
I've been a member on this board for a long time. No I haven't posted alot but I have read, and watched this team from Randy , to Golden, to Richt. Im beyond hurt and embarrassed on how we just layed a complete egg on national television at Jerry world.

All this talk about players leaving early needs to stop, all this talk about running the table needs to stop, three headed monster this and that. NEEDS TO STOP.

Malik Rosier needs to go and I'm at the point right now if Richt doesn't get this done then to me he's lost all credibility with me on how he runs this team.

Play the best players u have on the offensive line , put Donaldson back at guard where he belongs , and put the young guys in if u have to and just let them battle it out.

I feel so bad for the receiving Corp. And tight ends for that matter , they need someone to throw them the ball. To much talent to be wasted for nothing.

No one on this defense is a first rounder. I don't care if there's parents on this board , get that **** out of there head , and humble yourself. After tonight I can tell you besides Gerald Willis I didn't see one consistent player on that side of the ball at all.

If we don't get things fixed now this would be the biggest waste of talent since that year we had perryman and all those guys primed for a "big year" and we layed a huge egg that year too.

I almost broke my phone on how stupid this team played. I'm not believing another word from another insider until I see it on the field.

Embarrassing is an understatement to say the least. I don't care if u wanna come at me for not having posts or this and that this is the plain old truth that we are far away from where we need to be and we need to get our heads out of our a$$es.

Stay quiet

Best post of the night. Defense needs to be better but there’s talent tho. Willis a stud. Rosier is ohhh myyyy freakin gyadd he stinks

Advertisement
Be post of the night. The Linebackers miss way too many tackles in key moments that would be stops behind the line to be considered truely elite also their coverage is sub par. That is today’s game you have to be able to cover at their respective sizes.

Rosiers best days (which weren’t very good anyways) are behind him. This is now the 4th game in a row that he sucked and pretty much gift wrapped the other team points and field position. I don’t care who it is they can’t be worse.

Manny Diaz isn’t perfect and he can improve with the timing of this blitz calls. But I feel for a guy who is forced to use his entire game plan in the 1st quarter after 6 3 and outs.

Such a frustrating way to start the season yet here I am already trying to figure out if next week's game is televised. This team drives us crazy but just about every one of us is going to stand behind our football team. Let's win the next 4 and get ready for FSU.

100% agree with OP. There are too many playmakers at WR and TE. Put in someone who can get them the **** ball.

Advertisement
If we never fix whats going on in sfla we will never be back, until I see that then I wont believe we r elite or will be elite

Big facts, except rest.

Advertisement
It’s the obvious thing to pile on Malik. But after that first unreal grab by Thomas in that throw I thought we were in trouble. It was classic Malik overthrowing those easy mid-range passes. And he did it throughout the game again. I agree with the OP. Malik may be studying film and he may look brilliant in practice but when the lights are on on the big stage he hasn’t gotten it done for a while now. Point being, they said hes improved on his decision making. Every time he feels pressure he is tucking by the ball and taking off. He never steps up and keeps trying to make a read downfield and find a receiver. LSU knew it and all 11 players went after him. That being said, I think we are stuck with him this year. I don’t think Rick pulls him. It’s too bad. One of these other guys needs a chance to see if they can play with the lights on. With Malik we will still probably win a lot of games and have a good year. But he is what he is. No reason to expect him to change at this point.

Yup- Culture is awful. Makes you guess everything they do at practice.Staff seems clueless..All these talented freshman and we are playing TITO on 4th downs. No nesta no Lorenzo No pope NO HALL ... you cannot sit there and tell me that dean is better then hall .. not a safety not a cb not lb he probably is not better then Hall at anything... We are just CLUELESS all the substitutes make no sense.

Cleary Malik lost the job tonight. that needs to change

If*** there is a brightside.....1. Richt changes QB's 2. Having the right players on the field no matter how old they are. 3. This game means nothing if we win out. lol ..Just saying

Has to be top 5 of most disgusting Cane performances I have ever seen and I have been watching since 1949. I will. never believe all 3 of our back up.QBs would not do better than what I saw tonight. I am pushing 80 and believe I could punt better than our punter. Offensive line reminds me of some of our 1960,s lines(turnstiles). Would say more but just too disgusted. Never posted much but have been member since 2011. Used to post a lot on another board but it went away. A few here know me from.those days

Advertisement
I think the biggest issue is it’s not the 90s anymore and Miami isn’t very good. Even with it being better at recruiting that Ohio and Ohio being a joke according to someone on here, Miami just isn’t good.....img academy and all. I hate ohiomstate but good god the buckeyes would’ve beat Miami by 50. Burrow had his first start and was efficient at making Miami look like an ACC school. Hopefully things get better for y’all

pretty disappointing thats a **** lsu team that is going no where and made miami look like crap

I can't disagree with anything u said sir. You are 100% spot on.

Willis is a beast ! Jaquan played well and I don’t recall MJackson giving up much. The LB’s weren’t good tonight. Shaq stood out but not by much. Bad gaps and wrong drops, again.

Advertisement
Back