I've already seen this movie...

ChoadCane

Redshirt Freshman
Let me QB this **** for y'all. Bad taste right now. Everyone expects us to **** the bad. We don't. We come out and blowout VT. 38-3. We have their number. Hope is restored. Fans buy in. A legit 55 to 60 k for UVA. We **** the bed against a real coach. Lose 35-17. Hope is back to nothing. Anger and rage intensifies. We beat GT something bad like 31 to 14. Ok. Let's go on this road trip. Lose a heartbreaker to Pitt 27 to 23. Ouch. We get crushed by FSU. Fire Manny. We drop senior day game to Louisville. Suicide watch. We beat FIU. Everyone wants mannys head.

CanesAllAccess Twitter commits to Manny Diaz and has faith in him. We are playing Duke at 5-6 for bowl eligibility. Of course James issues his support to his ******* ****** hire pregame. We lose, finish 5-7, no bowl game, Lingard, Pope, Nesta and Hightower all transfer.

Advertisement
Let me QB this **** for y'all. Bad taste right now. Everyone expects us to **** the bad. We don't. We come out and blowout VT. 38-3. We have their number. Hope is restored. Fans buy in. A legit 55 to 60 k for UVA. We **** the bed against a real coach. Lose 35-17. Hope is back to nothing. Anger and rage intensifies. We beat GT something bad like 31 to 14. Ok. Let's go on this road trip. Lose a heartbreaker to Pitt 27 to 23. Ouch. We get crushed by FSU. Fire Manny. We drop senior day game to Louisville. Suicide watch. We beat FIU. Everyone wants mannys head.

CanesAllAccess Twitter commits to Manny Diaz and has faith in him. We are playing Duke at 5-6 for bowl eligibility. Of course James issues his support to his ******* ****** hire pregame. We lose, finish 5-7, no bowl game, Lingard, Pope, Nesta and Hightower all transfer.

That’s much more realistic than going 10-2

****, you probably right, Choad. I hope not because I may be an alcoholic before this season is over. Wait, I have been one for the last 15 years, sad.
At least ND lost, I always take pleasure in that chit no matter what we do.
Go Canes!

I can totally see this all playing out, which is sad.

Advertisement

I agree with all of this except FSU. Both teams are just really bad, but I don't think FSU blows us out or vice versa. I will say that I don't pencil FSU as a guaranteed win. But all of this is pretty much accurate.

Advertisement
We won a football game. Miami is hitting their stride. Undefeated at home so far. We should still finish undefeated at home this year!

10-2 or 9-3 on the way. Talent will win out! I mean our 2014 team went 6-7 and this team is boatloads better!

No way these guys don’t finish with 8 wins!

Go canes!

The mutha****in U *****!

Let’s get it. Get some recruits and get on to next year with a sophomore Williams and loads of older playmakers and OL

Advertisement
Back