IU Vs MSU

Advertisement
Advertisement
MSU needs to stop turning the ball over so much. Hopefully they play much better in the 2nd half. I want that number one spot!

so if msu beats iu tonight and then beats osu later this week do you think that they could jump us even if we have the head to head win?

Interesting technical foul called against IU there for what seemed like a rather innocuous offensive foul. Elbow hit the face of a Sparty playing close defense, whistle was blown and suddenly MSU has 2 free throws.

Advertisement
Interesting technical foul called against IU there for what seemed like a rather innocuous offensive foul. Elbow hit the face of a Sparty playing close defense, whistle was blown and suddenly MSU has 2 free throws.

it was a good call he used his elbow to make space and thats a big no no

it was a good call he used his elbow to make space and thats a big no no

Yeah, it was an offensive foul. Tech? I don't know. The extended arm is always a foul, but I don't know about a T for that contact to the face. I don't know about that jump ball call either, the ball was released by Zeller and the shot was blocked, just very close in timing. LMAO AT THE SCRUM!!! How was there not a foul anywher in that?!?!?! Sparty leads 49-48!

Advertisement
LMAO they called that an and one for Zeller? He took two full steps after the foul call and there is no continuation in college. Horrible officiating going on. I'll even concede that I am not sure about the Tech, but this other stuff is absurd.

This is a big-time game. Sparty looks nothing like when we beat the **** out of them. Home court in CBB is just so monumentally huge.

Advertisement
Oladipo is a special player, he deserves NPOY in my opinion.

Also, Payne is going OFF right now for MSU.

Unbelievable sequence by Nix. Going to the post in crunch time is what I love to see, we should take notes.

feel this is going to be another example of just how hard it is to go to another good team's house and take them down.

Advertisement
Back