ITT, we psychoanalyze tweets made by recruits

Advertisement
I mean they both live in Ft. Lauderdale, he probably DM him about a h0e like most guys his age do on twitter. This is a bit of a reach.

nine_5 ‏@anthony_moten95 Protected Tweets 17s
@dc_wilson954 BIG S/o to this man funny as **** aways clowning...

so you can neg me all i want .. i was just posting but hes all cane

Advertisement
@anthony_moten95: @HNYNUT_BERRIOS when you leave to go to college

@HNYNUT_BERRIOS: January man RT "@anthony_moten95: @HNYNUT_BERRIOS when you leave to go to college"

@anthony_moten95: @HNYNUT_BERRIOS that wasssup

@HNYNUT_BERRIOS: @anthony_moten95 when you coming to start this trip for the ship? I'm not leaving Coral Gables without a ring

@anthony_moten95: @HNYNUT_BERRIOS im saying the same thing bro but i come in june

Some of these recruits are smarter than the adults following them. How are you gonna let a kid troll you that easily??
So there is not confusion, Im talking bout the OP.

That isn't saying much.

Real question do you grown men just stalk these kids twitter everyday lol.. How do you guys get this info that fast lol.

What you fail to realize is, alot of the people who post these twitter convos are not grown men. They are kids within a 5 year age differential of the recruit. I don't know why everyone assumes all posters here are grown men. They do allow kids to use the Internet.

127.gif

Real question do you grown men just stalk these kids twitter everyday lol.. How do you guys get this info that fast lol.

What you fail to realize is, alot of the people who post these twitter convos are not grown men. They are kids within a 5 year age differential of the recruit. I don't know why everyone assumes all posters here are grown men. They do allow kids to use the Internet.

I'm 23 and i would consider myself not a kid anymore. Most people who post here are 21 and over with jobs and a life i would consider that men and not 16-18 year old kids...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
i had to neg the OP for this one as well as the one disparaging Quincy.

yeh man, totally, lets have a neg war...it was a joke and ppl on here r gna cry over it, i didnt go on some long diatribe about the kid or his family, he has made negative remarks about UM in the past and i made one, short, simple wise crack and u r gna neg me? if my comment offended u i actually feel sorry for u.

Advertisement
Back