Gator Boy$ ‏@dc_wilson954 4m
Shoutout to @anthony_moten95 🐊😜

nine_5 ‏@anthony_moten95 Protected Tweets 58m
@dc_wilson954 ima dm you
View conversation Reply Favorite More

nine_5 ‏@anthony_moten95 Protected Tweets 58m
@dc_wilson954 QUINCY

Advertisement
Real question do you grown men just stalk these kids twitter everyday lol.. How do you guys get this info that fast lol.

Advertisement
why do people follow twitter to begin with?

and even worse, why on earth would you attempt to decipher a recruit's intent based on nothing? What can it accomplish?

Advertisement
This is the second time the OP has started a negative thread today, because of nothing on twitter.......

Advertisement
@anthony_moten95: @HNYNUT_BERRIOS when you leave to go to college

@HNYNUT_BERRIOS: January man RT "@anthony_moten95: @HNYNUT_BERRIOS when you leave to go to college"

@anthony_moten95: @HNYNUT_BERRIOS that wasssup

@HNYNUT_BERRIOS: @anthony_moten95 when you coming to start this trip for the ship? I'm not leaving Coral Gables without a ring

@anthony_moten95: @HNYNUT_BERRIOS im saying the same thing bro but i come in june

Advertisement
@anthony_moten95: @HNYNUT_BERRIOS when you leave to go to college

@HNYNUT_BERRIOS: January man RT "@anthony_moten95: @HNYNUT_BERRIOS when you leave to go to college"

@anthony_moten95: @HNYNUT_BERRIOS that wasssup

@HNYNUT_BERRIOS: @anthony_moten95 when you coming to start this trip for the ship? I'm not leaving Coral Gables without a ring

@anthony_moten95: @HNYNUT_BERRIOS im saying the same thing bro but i come in june

Some of these recruits are smarter than the adults following them. How are you gonna let a kid troll you that easily??
So there is not confusion, Im talking bout the OP.

Advertisement
Back