ITT we laugh at Shemar Stewart. Taking the L in his hometown.

Advertisement
Francis stonewalled him a few times
Francis Mauigoa played incredible he played like he was handling business. It was kinda funny because pre snap getting plays and what not he stood there like an NPC with his hands at his side. It was almost like he didn't care or feel like he was getting challenged and then when the ball was snapped he would just manhandle people. He played like a freshman all American tonight perhaps even a standard all American in my opinion.

Halloween GIF
You took this post right off my fingertips. 💯

Advertisement
Shemar is going to go back to the concrete pillbox that serves as a players dorm. He’ll look out the window at the straw colored grass, at the cows grazing and the coyotes loling about. Random Aggie Cadets will be marching about, brandishing sabers and yelling random orders.

He’ll sink to his knees, a tear streaming down his face. “What have I done?”

Shemar is going to go back to the concrete pillbox that serves as a players dorm. He’ll look out the window at the straw colored grass, at the cows grazing and the coyotes loling about. Random Aggie Cadets will be marching about, brandishing sabers and yelling random orders.

He’ll sink to his knees, a tear streaming down his face. “What have I done?”
What Have I Done Reaction GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Francis Mauigoa played incredible he played like he was handling business. It was kinda funny because pre snap getting plays and what not he stood there like an NPC with his hands at his side. It was almost like he didn't care or feel like he was getting challenged and then when the ball was snapped he would just manhandle people. He played like a freshman all American tonight perhaps even a standard all American in my opinion.
Francis struggled a bit to be honest but that isn't entirely unexpected for a true freshman. It's good for young talented kids like Mauigoa to struggle at first against good competition because it's let's them know that they can't just coast on natural talent. It tells them that they have to continue to work hard to keep getting better.

Francis has managed to win a starting spot on a very good OL as a true freshman and that is impressive in and of itself. This young man will be foundational piece of our OL for a few years to come. He is going to be a good one. A very good one.

Francis struggled a bit to be honest but that isn't entirely unexpected for a true freshman. It's good for young talented kids like Mauigoa to struggle at first against good competition because it's let's them know that they can't just coast on natural talent. It tells them that they have to continue to work hard to keep getting better.

Francis has managed to win a starting spot on a very good OL as a true freshman and that is impressive in and of itself. This young man will be foundational piece of our OL for a few years to come. He is going to be a good one. A very good one.
I mean he did not let up any sacks and he mauled people out there idk if any of the players he faced touched van dyke I also saw him pick up some stunts and blitzes well I was impressed

I mean he did not let up any sacks and he mauled people out there idk if any of the players he faced touched van dyke I also saw him pick up some stunts and blitzes well I was impressed
He had his ups and downs but you can just see the enormous talent and potential. The best part is that he will get better and better the more he plays. He's going to be a great one.

Advertisement
Back