It's unanimous - Gameday Picks...

GPB

Recruit
The Canes! Herbstreit didn't pick because he is calling the game tonight. Everyone else picked the Canes.

C

Advertisement
Advertisement
This is good. The post shalala era Canes need to learn to win with expectation. Perfect time for that tonight.

Advertisement
Hoping we pull it out man i dont feel good about this game but everyone else does so maybe i dunno ****. I want this win just as bad as last year. Stop cook and we win but i always chalked up three losses when they signed cook thats how good i thought he was

Hoping we pull it out man i dont feel good about this game but everyone else does so maybe i dunno ****. I want this win just as bad as last year. Stop cook and we win but i always chalked up three losses when they signed cook thats how good i thought he was

Ask your doctor if Androgel is right for you...

I did he said i need suttin skronger

Advertisement
I have a feeling Gameday is going to pick us to win every game on our schedule form here on out.
Our future opponents have looked absolutely dreadful.

Lol

Man i hope we win by 30

We need this, they have everything to lose we have everything to gain.
[MENTION=7366]Cane Dynasty[/MENTION]
Yo bruh couldnt make videos man i got surgery so im hella sore just got home for this game

Advertisement

Lol

LMFAO!!!

We will win , close or by 10, but we will get over the hump!!! Go Canes!!

The Bear, a former U employee, while not an official gameday picker but a gameday producer, picked the Noles.

Last edited:

I'm with you. I ride streaks till they end. Yes, we are better. Yes, we now have a staff. Yes, they got worse.

BUT, we never stopped Dalvin and doing it with 3 frosh linebackers?????? And our OL sucks????

I feel better about this year than the past couple, but we've never stopped Dalvin.

If you scared say u scared....

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Back