Its Toledo.. Month!

407cane

All-ACC
Anyone got the 411 on Toledo?

Gonna be a long time of no hurricane football and I need a fix.. especially after boarding up my windows all day when I should have been watching the canes play those Arkansas State toolbags

Stay safe everyone!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Advertisement
This is ***** ****. The fsu game should not be cancelled already.

Advertisement
Cancelling today I get, but canceling 7 days from now is pathetic.

This is **** ****. The fsu game should not be cancelled already.

FSU's campus is shut down all of next week and possibly longer. Miami may be without power for roughly that same period. Miami players will not be together again until this coming Wednesday at the very earliest. Travel, whether by plane or bus, will be incredibly difficult for god knows how long.

There's not a chance in **** this game would have happened with what Irma is about to do to the Florida peninsula. Not quite sure how else to put it.

FSU's campus is shut down all of next week and possibly longer. Miami may be without power for roughly that same period. Miami players will not be together again until this coming Wednesday at the very earliest. Travel, whether by plane or bus, will be incredibly difficult for god knows how long.

There's not a chance in **** this game would have happened with what Irma is about to do to the Florida peninsula. Not quite sure how else to put it.
Agreed

Not to mention we haven't practiced since Tuesday and the earliest we could practice would be Wednesday or Thursday before the fsu game.

Fsu has been practicing like normal despite canceling their game. They would have much more time to prepare than us

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Advertisement

He's trolling you guys.

Advertisement
Let's just cancel the whole season and ask for donations.

Nah. Lets give Richt an oppurtunity to stay true to form and blow a late season easy W on a schedule with 11 patsies so we can stop living under the illusion that hes something different than what hes proven to be through two decades of coaching.

Who's meating me in da blue lot for the Toledo game? (as long as it's not a night game)

Punci says that if you show up wearing an orange tie... you're guaranteed falacio from Bicho. Would say broke too, but homie don't go to UM games..

Advertisement
Back