It's Time

Dees Brown

Freshman
Premium
To Let's this team go. I haven't felt this hopeless since Clemson did a live execution of us doing the Golden years.

This team is not good for my blood pressure. Can't keep wasting 4 hours watching this **** show. I implore y'all not to support the team until big changes are made. But a lot will not listen.

I looked at my wife and told don't buy me another thing hurricane this holiday. **** this team.

Advertisement
5 straight losses to P5 teams and NO ONE fears coming into our home stadium (to be honest, it’s been this way for a while). Wish you younger fans could have experienced the good years because they almost seem a mirage we are so far away from them.

Advertisement
This team would get beat by both Golden and Shannon’s worst teams.

This is a low, team is absolutely horrible. UVA is a bad football team, they got smoked the previous two weeks.

No home field advantage. Football team with no identity. Talent regression. Stubbornness not playing better players because of "experience.

Even ******* Saban understood: Evolve or Die. Went 3 yards and cloud od dust to dropping 40 a week.

This team would get beat by both Golden and Shannon’s worst teams.

This is a low, team is absolutely horrible. UVA is a bad football team, they got smoked the previous two weeks.
Bruh now I think about it, kaaya and jacory would have had a field day.

To Let's this team go. I haven't felt this hopeless since Clemson did a live execution of us doing the Golden years.

This team is not good for my blood pressure. Can't keep wasting 4 hours watching this **** show. I implore y'all not to support the team until big changes are made. But a lot will not listen.

I looked at my wife and told don't buy me another thing hurricane this holiday. **** this team.
Full transparency I’m from Michigan and grew up a Michigan Hoops fan (still am) but have rooted only for Canes in football since ‘88. So I have Michigan shirts for my 5yr old son and I for basketball season (after January 1). Last week he asked if we could wear our Michigan shirts for football, and I said yes and it felt good to support a winning team who commits to academics and Athletics. Now my son is probably a Michigan fan after talking about nothing but the canes for the past two years. For this I blame manny and flake

We are sick of clowns running the football program

Advertisement
Full transparency I’m from Michigan and grew up a Michigan Hoops fan (still am) but have rooted only for Canes in football since ‘88. So I have Michigan shirts for my 5yr old son and I for basketball season (after January 1). Last week he asked if we could wear our Michigan shirts for football, and I said yes and it felt good to support a winning team who commits to academics and Athletics. Now my son is probably a Michigan fan after talking about nothing but the canes for the past two years. For this I blame manny and flake

We are sick of clowns running the football program
I feel ya. I caught my son wearing a Taint shirt the other day. Make no mistake about it, i punched him right in that Block O, but I couldn't be too hard on him.

BTW, my wife's nephew plays for Michigan basketball. I expect some good things this year.

Advertisement
Back