Its time to take the ACC

supacane

Senior
We all feel bad about the Bama game but its over. I will be at the game with my lady this Saturday. Anyways because of how bad i felt after the Bama game, i didn't watch the Clemson game. They played UGA in pretty much a home game for them. I know UGA travels well but that stadium for Clemson is like the Georgia dome for Bama.

These man put up 180 yards v UGA and had 2 yards rushing. UGA is pretty good on defense but we don't know how good yet. Clemson QB, Yuki we shall call him is now 0-2 in starts....he did play well v ND but this is a new season. They don't have transcendent QBs they have been bless with in Watson and Lawrence.

With our experience, im very high on our team. Notice i don't slag the players. I think our coaches don't help them by making proper adjustments whether replacing underperformers or in game tactical adjustments....Scaife a prime example should not have been in that game. He didnt just become bad V Bama. We now know why McCloud was getting sacks every scrimmage. It starts this Saturday and into ACC play.

Just like when Clemson took over the ACC from FSU, this is a prime time for us to take it from them. Clemson is still a good team, their defense held UGA to 256 yards. Fun fact we put up more yards and points on Bama (266 yards, 13 points) than Either team did on each other including 87 on the ground and 4.3 yards per rush.

I know alot of you have convinced yourselves and will try to convince others we dont have talent to play with Clemson and whomever else because you buy political coaches spin, save it. We have the team to not only win the Coastal but win the ACC. We do that, we change our tragectory drastically. We get Skinner, We get Shamar, we get Wesley, Singletary. They are waiting for us to do something. Diaz also changes his prospects, he gets a deserved extension and we can attack 2023 recruiting on equal footing with the elite.

Will they get it done or will we be here calling people mopes or drinking moscato and laughing at FSU and UF? This Saturday will tell me alot. Its our time we need to take it.

Advertisement
We all feel bad about the Bama game but its over. I will be at the game with my lady this Saturday. Anyways because of how bad i felt after the Bama game, i didn't watch the Clemson game. They played UGA in pretty much a home game for them. I know UGA travels well but that stadium for Clemson is like the Georgia dome for Bama.

These man put up 180 yards v UGA and had 2 yards rushing. UGA is pretty good on defense but we don't know how good yet. Clemson QB, Yuki we shall call him is now 0-2 in starts....he did play well v ND but this is a new season. They don't have transcendent QBs they have been bless with in Watson and Lawrence.

With our experience, im very high on our team. Notice i don't slag the players. I think our coaches don't help them by making proper adjustments whether replacing underperformers or in game tactical adjustments....Scaife a prime example should not have been in that game. He didnt just become bad V Bama. We now know why McCloud was getting sacks every scrimmage. It starts this Saturday and into ACC play.

Just like when Clemson took over the ACC from FSU, this is a prime time for us to take it from them. Clemson is still a good team, their defense held UGA to 256 yards. Fun fact we put up more yards and points on Bama (266 yards, 13 points) than Either team did on each other including 87 on the ground and 4.3 yards per rush.

I know alot of you have convinced yourselves and will try to convince others we dont have talent to play with Clemson and whomever else because you buy political coaches spin, save it. We have the team to not only win the Coastal but win the ACC. We do that, we change our tragectory drastically. We get Skinner, We get Shamar, we get Wesley, Singletary. They are waiting for us to do something. Diaz also changes his prospects, he gets a deserved extension and we can attack 2023 recruiting on equal footing with the elite.

Will they get it done or will we be here calling people mopes or drinking moscato and laughing at FSU and UF? This Saturday will tell me alot. Its our time we need to take it.
Actually isn’t September 30 when it’s time to take the ACC???

chuck norris approved GIF

Advertisement
That UNC loss is going to be huge for getting us into the ACCCG. I still don't think we belong with Clemson though. It would be a closer game than Bama though.

If yall look in my coaching v talent thread, one of the posters posted the talent break down of the top 15 or so teams including us. This seems far fetched only because even the ones defending him as if he was their spouse, don't believe in Diaz. When i make posts, i try to include as many facts as i can. Not blind loyalty. Diaz is learning on the job. Has he learnt enough is the question that will answer whether we take this step. We outclass the Coastal and we are not far off Clemson. Thats facts when its laid out on paper. Put it on the field, its another thing

Advertisement
Miami has the talent to win the rest of the games in the regular season.

Miami has the coaching/culture to lose 4 more games in the regular season.

It's anyone's guess as to which way that goes.

Totally agree we definitely have the talent to win out from here, but our coaching leaves a lot to be desired. I think the next two games will tell us a lot.

Advertisement

There aren’t many people who are rational on this board, but this is a rational take. I agree with you. If we blow App State out tomorrow, the board is going to hop back on the wagon. It’s just the nature of fandom. I don’t know if we can necessarily win the ACC, but we definitely can win the coastal. Our offense looked better against Bama than clemson’s did against UGA

Advertisement
Hey, that's great to read! A very famous comedian once said "a day without laughter is a day wasted."
That particular comedian did spend a lot of his life ******* underage and teenage girls, but it was still a nice thing he said.
Do you think i want to feel this way about the sports team i love the most in life?

I just want a serious coach. A team that plays hard. Accepting mediocrity hurts whats what we as fans want!

Bump cuz i was right. Except with the most experienced and 2nd most talented team in the league we are playing like dog dung. UNC, division favorite, already has 2 losses. Meaning we can lose to them, and win every other game and win the Coastal. We may not even play Clemson as they lost to NC St. With a proper coaching staff we would be elated with the coming conference schedule. Im hoping the young QBs can do a madness and propel us out of the crap we are stuck in. I know losses will probably be best for getting rid of Diaz but we have a great chance of winning the ACC. Even though the schedule now looks much tougher than we first thought.

Bump cuz i was right. Except with the most experienced and 2nd most talented team in the league we are playing like dog dung. UNC, division favorite, already has 2 losses. Meaning we can lose to them, and win every other game and win the Coastal. We may not even play Clemson as they lost to NC St. With a proper coaching staff we would be elated with the coming conference schedule. Im hoping the young QBs can do a madness and propel us out of the crap we are stuck in. I know losses will probably be best for getting rid of Diaz but we have a great chance of winning the ACC. Even though the schedule now looks much tougher than we first thought.
If we were the team we thought we were before the season started, this would be a cakewalk.

Advertisement
Back