It's time gents

Don't think that is Miami specific tho. Tackling is terrible at every level of football right now.
I posted that above you but we rank close to the bottom in P4 . So yes tackling is bad around football but we’re one of the worst of the bad tackling
 
Everyone in the back seven including Dunnigan . He’s a freshmen but people don’t notice all his because they’re focusing on one guy
Hmmm got to say I am not seeing that. Anyone have PFF grades on tackling? And number of missed tackles?
 
We’ve been pretty bad the last few years. Tackling as a whole in football is awful but we’re pretty **** bad.

Its been something ive noticed since Manny. Last year's squad was the best tackling I've seen although it was mainly by the transfers.

Is there something that can be done to improve it?
 
Its been something ive noticed since Manny. Last year's squad was the best tackling I've seen although it was mainly by the transfers.

Is there something that can be done to improve it?
Practice tackling but I know they don’t like to because of injury concerns and depth. As I said earlier the teams winning natties are top 5-17 in tackling. Bad tackling teams aren’t winning titles.
 
He’s one of the worst. We rank 115th in tackling. The last 7 national champions were top 20 and most in top 10.
There’s no way. If you are counting a QB running around for his life on multiple occasions, then maybe. But this team is not that bad at tackling. WF game yes. No one wanted to hit that turf. But outside of that I only see 0 being a problem.
 
There’s no way. If you are counting a QB running around for his life on multiple occasions, then maybe. But this team is not that bad at tackling. WF game yes. No one wanted to hit that turf. But outside of that I only see 0 being a problem.
Not sure what you’re watching brother, it’s pretty obvious. I was expecting 80’s or 90’s but we’re in the 100’s lol. Maybe it’s because everyone stares at 0 and miss all the other guys missing tackles lol.
 
A lot of carnage in the ACC today. Miami needs to get healthy, and Miami has to split the ND and ACCCG. Cant go 0-2 and expect to get in. They punch their golden ticket 🎫 with a win in either game. With that being said, the last team i want to play in a win-and-in situation is Louisville and the coach.
 
Motivation Thumbs Up GIF by GIPHY IRL
 
Not sure what you’re watching brother, it’s pretty obvious. I was expecting 80’s or 90’s but we’re in the 100’s lol. Maybe it’s because everyone stares at 0 and miss all the other guys missing tackles lol.
I will do a rewatch of the Clemson game.

It’s hard to imagine having a top 5 defense with one of the worst rated tackling teams at the same time. That’s a walking contradiction.
 
Back
Top