The first 2 factors and the third are the same thingsSecondary , OL and health will dictate everything
This is not the time for infightingThe first 2 factors and the third are the same things
Im not lol. Just pointing out that our health dictates our o line and secondary playThis is not the time for infighting
I had questions about OL before injuries. Tackling is awful in secondary and it’s not just 0. So no , I disagreeThe first 2 factors and the third are the same things
Who else is missing tackles consistently?I had questions about OL before injuries. Tackling is awful in secondary and it’s not just 0. So no , I disagree
If we can get relatively healthy, I agree with this.Miami is the most complete team in the nation
The U needs to do 2 things to win it all this year:
Protect the QB
Incrementally heal from the injuries.
#6 is now fellas.
Your friend,
Mike Thot
I had questions about OL before injuries. Tackling is awful in secondary and it’s not just 0. So no , I disagree
Everyone in the back seven including Dunnigan who I love . He’s a freshmen but people don’t notice his and other guys because they’re focusing on one personWho else is missing tackles consistently?
We’ve been pretty bad the last few years. Tackling as a whole in football is awful but we’re pretty **** bad.Do you think the poor tackling in the secondary could be related to lots of players not at their natural spots due to injuries to the top DBs? or maybe they are just bad at tackling regardless of position.
I think OJ, X, at corner and Fitz, ZP at safety greatly changes things. Obviously we wont get OJ back...Do you think the poor tackling in the secondary could be related to lots of players not at their natural spots due to injuries to the top DBs? or maybe they are just bad at tackling regardless of position.
Don't think that is Miami specific tho. Tackling is terrible at every level of football right now.Everyone in the back seven including Dunnigan . He’s a freshmen but people don’t notice all his because they’re focusing on one guy