It's the Players' Faults. Godlen is A Great Coach - DaU83

Advertisement
this guy and chicanego stay on my nuts.. i will agree i have said this about the defense, we haven't had good players on that side of the ball.. offensively, James Coley.. and ultimately golden.. we have studs at the skill positions and we did nothing to put them to use..

Advertisement
this guy and chicanego stay on my nuts.. i will agree i have said this about the defense, we haven't had good players on that side of the ball.. offensively, James Coley.. and ultimately golden.. we have studs at the skill positions and we did nothing to put them to use..

Yeah I agree we don't have those all too common CB/DE hybrids.

sounds like the players' faults to me

for the last two seasons, on DEFENSE, yes. those guys just weren't good, feel free to look at how those guys are doing in the NFL for proof. On the offensive side of the ball, i have never made that claim.. in fact, last year i was already not happy with Coley the play caller, nothing has changed about that, and regardless of the QB they chose, we have solid talent on that side of the ball.

for the last two seasons, on DEFENSE, yes. those guys just weren't good, feel free to look at how those guys are doing in the NFL for proof. On the offensive side of the ball, i have never made that claim.. in fact, last year i was already not happy with Coley the play caller, nothing has changed about that, and regardless of the QB they chose, we have solid talent on that side of the ball.

Yep, the defense was coached to their potential. They had the talent of one of the worst defenses in the country. Everybody knows that Shayon Greene and Tyriq McCord belong covering WR's.
You're an unaccountable piece of crap, but at least you have a Golden ticket right into Al Golden's dumpster fire.

Advertisement

I think that's overblown. In the nfl those 3-4 OLBs have coverage responsibilities on occasion. Now, that doesn't mean i'm a huge fan, and i'd prefer to rush a minimum of 4 guys every time they're passing, but i'm not going to be all up in arms about something that happens in the NFL relatively frequently.

well then it sounds like we're on the godlen road to a coastal title!

just about 2-3 more years and we'll be good to go

This and next season will tell us everything we need to know about golden. They built temple and had s good D there, I think they can do that here too.

"uh uh uh it's James Coley's fault because Golden isn't responsible for the offense and an NFL team has DE's covering WR's so it's okay if UM does too"

Advertisement
When it takes you multiple porsts to explain what you mean and it still doesn't make sense, then you know you're full of **** and are defending the indefensible. DaU83 is a ****** of epic proportions.

Advertisement
life-is-hard.jpg

Remember when lrg posted a pic of himself in the lounge and not even the fat ***** wanted to be near him and his chin strap beard in the pic? Lulz

I think that's overblown. In the nfl those 3-4 OLBs have coverage responsibilities on occasion. Now, that doesn't mean i'm a huge fan, and i'd prefer to rush a minimum of 4 guys every time they're passing, but i'm not going to be all up in arms about something that happens in the NFL relatively frequently.

Your thoughts about Chad being the bench most of the game?

Advertisement
Back