It's that time o' year

Advertisement
No offense i liked blackvern's version better straight cut throat and jimmies were rustled... In here no jimmies rustled that makes me sad

And that's fine. I'm not in the camp that expects everyone to be a cane either, but this TP guy....

Ernie McCracken, all due respect, FSU has been cleaning up in So Fla since the early 90s my friend. This is no surprise. In fact, in the last 20-25 years I can think of only 3-4 times we have actually "cleaned up" in So Fla. (98/99', 02', 05', 08') FSU has always been a MAJOR player down here. In fact, they have won ALOT more then they have lost when it comes to recruiting SoFla. (talking 4/5 star guys here)

We rarely ever beat Bobby B head to head in his glory days. (mid 90s) It was actually alot more depressing back then. Because not only were we losing badly in all recruiting battles, we were getting our a$$e$ kicked on the field by them too AND we were on probation. Smh. I remember when we got Leonard Myers and how that was HUGE HUGE HUGE win for us. Meanwhile, they were getting the "Derrick Gibsons" and "Bryant McFaddens" of the world. (top players in the country at their positions the years they came out) Lol. Go back and look at some of those FSU rosters in the mid 90s during there dynasty days. LITTERED with SoFla guys.

I am just glad Al is in the game and fighting to the end. Cant do more then what he and his staff are doing. Ask DCooks grandma. Lol.

Advertisement
Ernie McCracken, all due respect, FSU has been cleaning up in So Fla since the early 90s my friend. This is no surprise. In fact, in the last 20-25 years I can think of only 3-4 times we have actually "cleaned up" in So Fla. (98/99', 02', 05', 08') FSU has always been a MAJOR player down here. In fact, they have won ALOT more then they have lost when it comes to recruiting SoFla. (talking 4/5 star guys here)

We rarely ever beat Bobby B head to head in his glory days. (mid 90s) It was actually alot more depressing back then. Because not only were we losing badly in all recruiting battles, we were getting our a$$e$ kicked on the field by them too AND we were on probation. Smh. I remember when we got Leonard Myers and how that was HUGE HUGE HUGE win for us. Meanwhile, they were getting the "Derrick Gibsons" and "Bryant McFaddens" of the world. (top players in the country at their positions the years they came out) Lol. Go back and look at some of those FSU rosters in the mid 90s during there dynasty days. LITTERED with SoFla guys.

I am just glad Al is in the game and fighting to the end. Cant do more then what he and his staff are doing. Ask DCooks grandma. Lol.

Let's test Ernie's claim as well...are we really going to count 2011? The class that Randy completely ****ed and Al had like 2 months to flip?

If we don't, let's look at FSU's claims from S FL since.

2012: Does Mario Pender count? I mean, we did get Duke that year and Mario is from SW FL.
2013: Matthew Thomas and Keith Bryant...and John Franklin lol

Thomas was a big loss and Keith MAY be one, but to say that FSU is cleaning up down here is not true.

This year they got Treon Harris and JoJo Robinson...I don't think the staff wants Robinson

Advertisement
Back