Its Really Bad Man

954canelife

The Bj Wilkes Show
WE HAD TWO WEEKS

I have watched this team come out flat time and time again... its getting to a point where a lot of people are not even interested in watching let alone spend money to enter the stadium. The team is simply not getting coached in the trenches. It has to be either the coaches don't know what they are doing and can't teach their position groups or something.

We all know what coaching looks like. When Kool got here all of a sudden our defensive linemen knew technique. I think people forget that coaching is more than scheming but actually learning and preparing during the week. That's not happening. Our offensive line awareness is absolute trash and the coaches literary have not figured out one thing to fix it. That's a sign the players are not being held accountable in practice or the coaches have no clue how to fix things. The amazing thing to me is that if Zion is this bad at LT we have not one player that is somewhere close or near to what he can do. THAT'S SCARY AS ****

The linebackers reached their ceiling in year 2, and they are just solid. We send blitzes, but they don't know how to shed or get around blocks. I thought manny would translate a relentless attitude to the whole team but our o-line wait and have no mean streak. The only one that will actually grab someone and try to push is 65, and his awareness is not the best.

Miami should be able to give a team so many looks and things to prepare for but time and time ago we don't. You tell me one thing we knew about Virginia Techs quarterback? Football 101 take something away and force them to execute their weakness. We are not prepared nor passionate to think this is Miami that walks in and beats people. The off season is where you adopt the mentality of relentless. Manny may be able to do it on defense as a cordinator, but he must figure out how to demand excellence in every phase of life from these guys and it will translate. But I dont think he can unfortunatly.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Miami must open up the pocketbook for a great coach and staff, the more buzz and intrigue in the program the more money. Blake and the administration seem to be ok with the checks they pocket and the money the school gets. Its wild

Coming out FLAT is not a mindset, it is an attitude...
We have enough talent to crank it up at the git go..
Our team is so **** talented over VT.......... that problems in starting flat,............ is lacking confidence........... and our opponents can sense this..

Advertisement
Coming out FLAT is not a mindset, it is an attitude...
We have enough talent to crank it up at the git go..
Our team is so **** talented over VT.......... that problems in starting flat,............ is lacking confidence........... and our opponents can sense this..
Every ******* time brother

I think what the Diaz defenders don't get is we are not calling for his firing just for the losses. It's how they loose. They simply keep getting out coached. He looks lost on the sidelines. They don't make adjustments and to date there is no aspect of this team that makes you believe it will get better. This isn't a talent issue. Besides Florida there is no excuse for now winning these games. Period. Man talked all off-season. Raised the expectations then layed an egg.

I think what the Diaz defenders don't get is we are not calling for his firing just for the losses. It's how they loose. They simply keep getting out coached. He looks lost on the sidelines. They don't make adjustments and to date there is no aspect of this team that makes you believe it will get better. This isn't a talent issue. Besides Florida there is no excuse for now winning these games. Period. Man talked all off-season. Raised the expectations then layed an egg.
No one is coaching and exposing weakness. That's all football is until you can just flat out run a team off the field like

Advertisement
bad is a ******* understatement. We are back to the Algoldenesque level of success..

Advertisement
Back