Its payback time tomorrow

jackedaround

Junior
mad music video GIF by Polyvinyl Records
season 1 starz GIF by Ash vs Evil Dead
george clooney revenge GIF
bitch slap GIF

Advertisement
I hope the team isn’t TOO overhyped (the way I’m feeling right now - I want to run thru a wall and kick FSU’s *** right now). One of the most impressive things about this squad is they’ve stayed focused and level headed every second of the way since that Bama beatdown.

Nbr. 17 Illinois just lost in double digits to a .500 UofMaryland team in THEIR rematch.

Maybe "UofM=RematchWin" will be the weekend theme!

Coupled with their other loss earlier in the week (altho was in dbl OT to Purdue), Illinois should now drop out of Top 25.
...Making room for deserving teams 26th or lower, to move UP.)

Advertisement
UGH and I just saw the same two loons (Dave O'Brien and Cory Alexander) who called last week's game are going to be doing the game today. I may be watching on mute

Advertisement
Essentially a pick em. FSU is surging, tough matchup on paper given their length, etc. That said, it's really difficult to beat a team twice in 10 days, let alone on their home floor.
Yea I still don't get it. Put a small wager on canes -2.5

Essentially a pick em. FSU is surging, tough matchup on paper given their length, etc. That said, it's really difficult to beat a team twice in 10 days, let alone on their home floor.
I swear, if we would actually fundamentally box out game in and game out, we could neutralize some of that length differential.

Far be it from me to criticize Waardenburg after the performance he put on against UNC, but in the first match up against the Semens, he would not put an *** on anyone.

We need to box the f-k out strong, especially on those days when shots aren’t falling at some unreal pace.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back