It's over!

Advertisement
Season is over for the 'CANES. Not sure what to do next...
barf.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
It’s over forever dog, come to the light and accept mediocrity cause we won’t ever be the same again it’s 15 years bro it’s been too long. There is a disease at the U and it’s above coaching.
There is just something about the Miami team now....

I said it years ago and got trashed by Franchise..

Our team just does not have Fire,Grit, or Desire, every gawt damnn game consistently.

Pick 2 of those we simply don't play with all 3 in a game.

Yes, here and there like Notre Dame 2 years ago...

But overall we just don't have nearly the same firepower. Of any real firepower!

We beat the Chipwhogivesaflicks by 5! At home!

For me at least....

I have a. now sleeping female Badger fan ( family did attend). Who is drunk , happy, and sleeping.

While yours truly is.... on the balcony, getting chewed up by mosquitoes and posting about how limp **** the Miami Hurricanes are.

Chewed up and drunk the key parts.

And I'm on the west coast! It's early!

Advertisement
Fans have no say in the hires.....just tell me how u really feel just say the truth what u want to say. U and I know why and what you mean by that post. But we will leave it at that
Local fans like you don't go to games but routinely bash the school on message boards, social media, etc. Recruits aren't morons. There is a constant aura of negativity around this program and it's people like you that facilitate that.

Advertisement
Local fans like you don't go to games but routinely bash the school on message boards, social media, etc. Recruits aren't morons. There is a constant aura of negativity around this program and it's people like you that facilitate that.
Tell us how you really feel my boy......so everyone here negative hurts our chances on saturdays? Recruits were going elsewhere before people started complaining......don’t cop out to its some of the fans fault. I don’t Bash the school on social media and I only talk facts and if we lose I get upset like everyone else. I do Bash them on YT but that’s over I’m not wasting my time anymore the school bashes itself on Saturday they don’t need my help anymore.

Cut it out, dude! We suck and this administration sucks! What don’t you understand!!! They don’t want to spend money but they want my money for tickets and whatever I choose to give them! I don’t need to be there.... what the fvck are you talking about! Cut the **** out!!

Advertisement
Back