It's one bad loss.

aelmiami

Lost & Confused
First I wanna say that this game definitely upsets me. I know we should have won and all that, and I'm not gonna make excuses about the loss.

But....is it really time to question Golden as the head man of this team. Yes I realize they played flat, yes I realize it's his D-Scheme, yes I realize I'm a better QB than Logan Thomas is and he torched us, and yes I realize this game should have not been close.

But, after all this man sacrificed for this program, one bad ugly loss means can the guy? I'm sorry I don't see the logic. Butch Davis went on a three game losing streak and was BLOWN out by Syracuse and Donovan Mcnabb. Should have fired him right? I mean, **** Mark Richt lost to UCF in a bowl game and had UGA three yards away from beating Bama last season. Golden inherited an unknown sh**-storm and STILL stayed to coach the team. Some people are acting like he doesn't care about what just happened. I can guarantee you the man is more ****ed and upset than any of us fans are. So before the next banner that flies over Sun-Life is a fire Golden banner, think about what this one man did, for our beloved U, when he had better offers out there.

Advertisement
Howard lost FAMU. They were ready to ride him out of Dodge.

Make no mistake though, this is a worrisome loss. A major red flag.

Advertisement
He didn't sacrifice ****. He makes millions of dollars to do this job and got an extension when he hadn't earned one. **** him. It's year three and it's time to see results. If you can't beat inept teams handily by year three then you are garbage

He didn't sacrifice ****. He makes millions of dollars to do this job and got an extension when he hadn't earned one. **** him. It's year three and it's time to see results. If you can't beat inept teams handily by year three then you are garbage

People are making Coach McCrimmon out to be Mother Theresa. The guy got rescued from the bowels of college football at Temple, got a huge raise and then got an extension after proving nothing.

Last edited:
So let's start another banner fund, to fire the guy. I mean just three weeks ago we had the best coach in the country and we were willing to shell out over $1,000 dollars to thank him for staying. Now let's fire him, he has to go. Please explain the honest logic behind this. It's dumb for us to expect a ten win season in his third season, when we haven't had one in 10 seasons.

Advertisement
Only reason I keep one foot in the wagon is because he beat florida. Every big program changing game he has lost. Fact.

First I wanna say that this game definitely upsets me. I know we should have won and all that, and I'm not gonna make excuses about the loss.

But....is it really time to question Golden as the head man of this team. Yes I realize they played flat, yes I realize it's his D-Scheme, yes I realize I'm a better QB than Logan Thomas is and he torched us, and yes I realize this game should have not been close.

But, after all this man sacrificed for this program, one bad ugly loss means can the guy? I'm sorry I don't see the logic. Butch Davis went on a three game losing streak and was BLOWN out by Syracuse and Donovan Mcnabb. Should have fired him right? I mean, **** Mark Richt lost to UCF in a bowl game and had UGA three yards away from beating Bama last season. Golden inherited an unknown sh**-storm and STILL stayed to coach the team. Some people are acting like he doesn't care about what just happened. I can guarantee you the man is more ****ed and upset than any of us fans are. So before the next banner that flies over Sun-Life is a fire Golden banner, think about what this one man did, for our beloved U, when he had better offers out there.

Why do people act like Golden wasn't get paid? Anything he went though, he was getting paid to go though it. Leave, I don't ******* care, but this *** kissing has to stop.

So let's start another banner fund, to fire the guy. I mean just three weeks ago we had the best coach in the country and we were willing to shell out over $1,000 dollars to thank him for staying. Now let's fire him, he has to go. Please explain the honest logic behind this. It's dumb for us to expect a ten win season in his third season, when we haven't had one in 10 seasons.

He's not getting fired, so it doesn't matter. He's just not very good at a very important aspect of his job--getting his team ready to play. He's also terrible at stopping the other team. Other than that, he's a peach.

So you want to give him 5 years to get to ten wins at Miami where he can close his eyes and recruit studs without a problem. We have the team and the schedule to win 10+ games this year. If that doesn't get done then you know what kind of coach we have

Advertisement

Really dude? Maybe if we stop loving or hating our coaches, we could have better perspective. He has been below average since he has been here. If he was fire, do you think we couldn't find someone else to give us the same results?

Wisconsin and Tennessee I will guarantee you would have paid him way more, and guess where he ended up. It's not like he had only Miami to offer him a job. And you can call it *** kissing if you want, but he was willing to represent and sell this program to top recruits for parts of three seasons. He was willing to sacrifice an ACCCG berth to lessen future penalties. I'm sure Meyer, Saban, Chip Kelly or Peter Carroll wouldn't stick around at their perennial National-Champion, BCS bowl teams were about to have the hammer dropped on them. He stayed after 6-6 and 7-5 seasons. I'm sorry but Wisconsin(who has been to 3 straight Rose Bowls) would look a **** of a lot better than the loaded barrel he was looking down. And also, be-mindful they came after him before the leak of NCAA ******** up the investigation.

I believe we will win ten games. I'm going all in and giving up after one loss, like the rest of the fanbase seems to have.

Advertisement
What sense does it make to keep churning coaches out and blindly hope we get a good one. Not every head coach is like Sumlin or Malzhan, its a process that takes time. It's also not like there wasn't some NCAA investigation going on. Who could we honestly hire, honestly, who could come and just start tearing it up?

Wisconsin and Tennessee I will guarantee you would have paid him way more, and guess where he ended up. It's not like he had only Miami to offer him a job. And you can call it *** kissing if you want, but he was willing to represent and sell this program to top recruits for parts of three seasons. He was willing to sacrifice an ACCCG berth to lessen future penalties. I'm sure Meyer, Saban, Chip Kelly or Peter Carroll wouldn't stick around at their perennial National-Champion, BCS bowl teams were about to have the hammer dropped on them. He stayed after 6-6 and 7-5 seasons. I'm sorry but Wisconsin(who has been to 3 straight Rose Bowls) would look a **** of a lot better than the loaded barrel he was looking down. And also, be-mindful they came after him before the leak of NCAA ******** up the investigation.

Who cares? I don't give a dam if Tennessee or Wisc. would have paid him 10 million. This team is two game better than they were when Randy Shannon coach them. Was you waving the pom-pom then?

Shannon was not being courted, at all. Golden was being courted by the taste of the Big Ten for three years, as the NCAA was about to ruin his program. There is the difference. Shannon had 21 wins through three years and the program was this close to being back. Golden has 20 wins(with 4 games remaining) through three years, and ran a clean program and also cleaned up the mess Shannon's staff left behind. There is clear differences. And to take it even further, Butch Davis won 22 games through three seasons. (He went 5-6 in his third season) But Golden sucks, right?

Advertisement
Back