It's officially time to start rooting for losses, bedlam, and chaos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Corches gonna corch

It’s just “Manny being Manny”

Advertisement
I'll never be rooting against Miami.

This season, however, it doesn't matter. This team is atrocious as will be waxed by Pitt.

Advertisement
At first, I thought OP was irrational, impulsive and unrealistic; however, with the smoke coming from CG the last 5 days, I am starting to believe we need to lose in order to see some form of change. Particularly, those in the AD. If that happens, Diaz is gone December 2020. Still, I find me struggling to cheer against us this early. ****.

Advertisement
Advertisement
We're reached that point ALREADY. All we can wish for now is as much shame , heat and chaos brought upon this administration as earthly possible.
I got crucified for the same post called “tanking“ a few weeks ago. Granted tanking might have been the wrong term but it’s meant to serve the same purpose. I didn’t want cheerleading for losses as Jedi but felt like it was inevitable...

I got crucified for the same post called “tanking“ a few weeks ago. Granted tanking might have been the wrong term but it’s meant to serve the same purpose. I didn’t want cheerleading for losses as Jedi but felt like it was inevitable...

If we had an administration that CARED about football, that was PROACTIVE instead of REACTIVE, and gave us faith that they WOULDN'T put up with mediocrity....then I'd feel no need to EVER root for a Canes loss.

But this is the reality we're in. A reality where the opposite of every scenario I laid out above exists. The only thing that will spur change by this administration is misery, bedlam, and chaos.

And that's exactly what I'm gonna root for until change comes. I want this mother ****** burned to the ground.

If we had an administration that CARED about football, that was PROACTIVE instead of REACTIVE, and gave us faith that they WOULDN'T put up with mediocrity....then I'd feel no need to EVER root for a Canes loss.

But this is the reality we're in. A reality where the opposite of every scenario I laid out above exists. The only thing that will spur change by this administration is misery, bedlam, and chaos.

And that's exactly what I'm gonna root for until change comes. I want this mother ****** burned to the ground.
granny burn.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back