It's officially time to start rooting for losses, bedlam, and chaos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I want a new coach but for some reason deep down inside I can't root for the canes to lose at anything.
IMO there are 2 scenarios you need then. Either Miami dominates to an 8-4 finish, or they go 4-8 sucking. What you dont want is a 6-6 struggle. To me, thats the worst possible outcome.

There is no difference right now between 3-9 and 8-4 as Manny will be here either way in 2020. Book it.

All you do by losing out and the wheels completely going off is setting your recruiting back further than it already is.

Nice five-year old's attitude and approach here.
finger.jpg

Advertisement
IMO there are 2 scenarios you need then. Either Miami dominates to an 8-4 finish, or they go 4-8 sucking. What you dont want is a 6-6 struggle. To me, thats the worst possible outcome.
I agree 6-6 isn't a good scenario to be in.seen that before but we fans need to realize even with a new coach ,as a tea m we are not anywhere close to being a good Miami type tea m.gonna take time for any good coach to rebuild us.question is are the fans going to allow it knowing for at least 2-3 seasons we could have a record of 6-6 first year or an 8-4 the next two years.great teams aren't built in one season.

I agree 6-6 isn't a good scenario to be in.seen that before but we fans need to realize even with a new coach ,as a tea m we are not anywhere close to being a good Miami type tea m.gonna take time for any good coach to rebuild us.question is are the fans going to allow it knowing for at least 2-3 seasons we could have a record of 6-6 first year or an 8-4 the next two years.great teams aren't built in one season.

There's more than enough talent on this roster to NOT lose to the crappy teams on the crappy schedule we've lost to. Sorry....but this isn't about unrealistic fan expectations. It's not like Manny faced a gauntlet of a schedule in year 1 and is the victim of bad circumstances.

Fans will be patient if INCOMPETENCE is not in place. If Manny just does the simple thing and DOESN'T LOSE TO CRAPPY TEAMS LIKE NC, GT, AND VT.......there would be plenty of "Patience" in place.

No no my friend...this is something else. Between the amateur hour that is this staff and the worst administration in the country, this fanbase DESERVES mass changes in the organizational structure.

Advertisement
Won't work. These clowns will just hire some other career coordinator who will continue to lose.

Yeah, it probably would happen, again. At least Marky Mark Richt gave Miami fan a fleeting degree of the impossible dream. You know the dream. Miami football becoming relevant again.

Man, I just can't picture myself cheering for Miami to lose games this season. I just can't! Because it pains to think about Miami losing the rest of the season. Even there's a high possibility of that happening.

But Mother F'er, Diaz sure nough' aint' the answer either. Yikes.

As an after thought. If Miami was to lose another game this Saturn High Noon. I just hope it's not a BYTCH SLAPPING and all that. Mother F'in' Diaz!!!!!!!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
This forum is a bigger trainwreck than the program itself.

A Canes fan doesn't hope we lose to FSU, ever, no matter what the circumstances are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back