2023 ITS NOW OFFICIAL LEGEND MR RUIZ CAN PAY 2023 RECRUITS TO DEALS

dedostheibis

Senior
IN FL the Law Was he Had to wait until the date in January thats why Shemar and others pushed there dates to signings day and he said he wont be outbid to shemar and deleated.

now hes paying the players on the team already.

THE 2023 Class is gonna be sick by MR " I WONT OUTBID BID " RUIZ

now lets pop bottles !!!!!!!

Advertisement
20 BILLION AND HIS MONEY FLIES UP EVERYDAY BECAUSE YOU KNOW CAPTALISM. HE GOT CAPITAL.. PLUS THE UM BOOSTERS IN THE GROUP

AND HIS SON AND FAMILY SAID THEY WONT EVER STOP. IT WILL BE PASSED TO HIS SON !!!

IF YOU THINK U WIT ***** THE U NOW YOU HIGH AS ***!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Yelling Steve Carell GIF

Advertisement
20 BILLION AND DOLLARS AND HIS MONEY FLIES UP EVERYDAY PLUS THE UM BOOSTERS IN THE GROUP

AND HIS SON AND FAMILY SAID THEY WONT EVER STOP. IT WILL BE PASSED TO HIS SON !!!

Excuse me sir, there is only one all caps poster per message board and we already have ours.
You know who he is.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Asking for a friend... Why would a smart business man do this (NIL)? What is he getting in return?

20 BILLION AND HIS MONEY FLIES UP EVERYDAY BECAUSE YOU KNOW CAPTALISM. HE GOT CAPITAL.. PLUS THE UM BOOSTERS IN THE GROUP

Are you James Jackson's Brother's brother?

Advertisement
Asking for a friend... Why would a smart business man do this (NIL)? What is he getting in return?

If he does do everything he says, his legacy and the legacy of his family will live on for eons. We will all tell our children and grandchildren what this family did to bring the Football program out of purgatory. I'd spend a couple million for that tax write off and that kind of clout.

Advertisement
Back