It's not going to be Applewhite

Advertisement
It could’ve been held up because he banged some student when he was coaching at UT.

Applewhite is Plan B if the kid from Clemson turned us down, well Co-OC Scott at Clemson is now telling Manny he is staying and Manny now has to go to Applewhite and say we are ready to announce you if you are still in. It is embarrassing for all involved but when you put yourself in that situation you get burned sometimes. Power coaches don't get played, Manny is a young pup who will have to learn as he goes. If Manny is good at his job Applewhite will be getting scarfed up a year or two from now and we will be looking again and perhaps Scott will be looking to leave Clemson as Lawrence graduates.

Manny Poached, LIKE HE SHOULD HAVE. If you want the performance of a 1970 Chevrolet Chevelle SS 454, don't buy a Toyota. Let's just say Manny Likes Big Blocks!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
It will be a far superior hire. You'll see.

I'll say this: Applewhite could have been announced a week ago, especially before the All-American games.

Agree on your Apples position but I doubt it'll be better.

Advertisement
If it is indeed Applewhite, I just don't understand why the delay? Who cares if the whole staff isn't assembled, announce the **** OC!

What’s the difference if they announce now or in a few days?

Advertisement
Back