It's negligent to not fire Golden today

Torocane

Senior
If you know you are going to fire him at the end of the season it's negligent not to do it today.
From today to the end of the season nothing good can happen for the program while Golden still the coach. NOTHING
Who knows how "good guy" Golden reacts knowing he is getting fired at the end of the season.
For all anyone knows he sabotages the program. Who knows.
They just need to end this.
Name an intern (doesn't matter who) and just finish the season and start the process.

Advertisement
It's worth than negligent. It's malicious. He should have been fired immediately after the Pitt game last year.

In the corporate world when they decided to fire someone they don't let it drag out months before it's done.
It's done immidiatly and all company property and materials are confiscated immediately.
Just in case that person decides to steal a client of company information or cause malicious damage.
It's insane to let this person just sit there knowing he is going to get fired. Good knows what he could potentially do.

In the corporate world when they decided to fire someone they don't let it drag out months before it's done.
It's done immidiatly and all company property and materials are confiscated immediately.
Just in case that person decides to steal a client of company information or cause malicious damage.
It's insane to let this person just sit there knowing he is going to get fired. Good knows what he could potentially do.

You really think he could do more damage on purpose than he has done trying to help? I don't.

Advertisement
People will say, you shouldn't do it if you save a few millions by waiting a month and a half. Short sightedness.

You really think he could do more damage on purpose than he has done trying to help? I don't.

I think the possibility is there.
Anything relating to compliance would be very damaging.

Advertisement
Back