It's looking like the staff will need to hit the portal again this year to fill the 26-27 class.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I feel this year will be much more competitive in "the portal" - other schools figured it out as well.
And they do not have a coaching staff that has shown its ability to win this year and being beaten by FIU and Duke. The dream is over and reality will probably guide many of these portal people.

Advertisement
Embarrassing. Well it will accelerate this garbage hopefully out of the program faster than not.
And then what??? Yall act like we have great coaches lined up next... lmao some of yall don't realize we are mediocre

Advertisement
We 1,000% need to add a Grad Transfer OL, LB, WR, CB & QB.

I would also take kids that might have to sit a year too, but if they're talented & wanna come here, gotta take'em.

The next staff is going to need to have some good players on the roster for when these Goofballs get fired come December of next year.

The Defensive staff doesn't have one good recruiter in the bunch.

Stroud is the only one who's halfway decent, considering the circumstances.

It blows my mind with some of the S Fla kids who we would have a chance with an we don’t offer or slow play, and go after the high 4 star and 5 star S Fla kids who will always get bigger bags elsewhere

We owned the portal last year and then went 6-6.

there is a reason these guys go in the portal. but the moron brigade at it up bc manny is “a savage” and “its his dream job!”

Advertisement
Back