It's Like the Florida Series isnt Even Happening...

Advertisement
Lmao. Not gonna score a ******* run against Florida.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We have become so ****ty that even Piccolo isnt defending the program anymore. WTF

Yeah, where is Brian's Thong these days? I know he got banned as he does every year but I was expecting him to resurface under a different handle....That loser has no more excuses to offer...Poor Thongito, lol.

Advertisement
Wow, 0 runs again. 1st and 3rd with 1 out and Gali hits into a DP. Gotta get him out. Don't care if Ruiz is hurt, he needs to play SS. Bright side...Bargfeldt looked really good and so did Cabezas. But can't win with zeroes. Brutal. I will be there tomorrow. Mediavilla better bring it. Offense is worst I've ever seen at Miami so far. Davison better start now and he needs to lead off. Move Chester to a spot where he can drive in some runs. No defending this offense. That UF pitching staff good grief and now Kowar throws tomorrow. Brutal.

When is Gomer gone? Is there any hope after he retires....or will this program just suck even more? Old Ron must be spinning in his grave. His teams were always fighters and ready to play.

I said it before the season; this is the worst Miami offense in my time following them. Having Gali in there just magnifies it.

Disappointed in our recruiting of hitters as we've seemed to go the slap hitting route, which doesn't work against teams with legit stuff like the Gators do.

I saw Bargfeldt live as a freshman and he has improved a ton since then. Didn't even start at Wichita and then got worked as a reliever in the conference tourney.

I said it before the season; this is the worst Miami offense in my time following them. Having Gali in there just magnifies it.

Disappointed in our recruiting of hitters as we've seemed to go the slap hitting route, which doesn't work against teams with legit stuff like the Gators do.

I saw Bargfeldt live as a freshman and he has improved a ton since then. Didn't even start at Wichita and then got worked as a reliever in the conference tourney.

The year we had Peter O'Brien was an awful offense (other than him). It's too soon to say this year is worse. Since 2009 Miami (FL) vs. UF has consistently looked like the JV squad playing the varsity squad, so you can't base it off of that.

Advertisement
The gifts of Boston College and Virginia Commonwealth placated the common fan and hid the fact that the program has been in shambles since the 2008 team that blew the CWS.

They play chess we play checkers. If you didn't think this team would struggle offensively than you have set your expectations too high. Not too high for the program just too high for what they have on the roster. Don't speak about a struggling program, they have been to Omaha the last two years. It could be a very long year though

The year we had Peter O'Brien was an awful offense (other than him). It's too soon to say this year is worse. Since 2009 Miami (FL) vs. UF has consistently looked like the JV squad playing the varsity squad, so you can't base it off of that.

I'm basing it off of analytics that I've built. My projections have this offense as bad.

Advertisement
They play chess we play checkers. If you didn't think this team would struggle offensively than you have set your expectations too high. Not too high for the program just too high for what they have on the roster. Don't speak about a struggling program, they have been to Omaha the last two years. It could be a very long year though

I always shake my head when I hit the "View Post" button for Jagr. This program is as consistent with Omaha as any school outside of maybe a few.

As a private school and not a 15k a year state school tuition as well. The levels this program performs at given the obstacles they have is nothing short of amazing.

I always shake my head when I hit the "View Post" button for Jagr. This program is as consistent with Omaha as any school outside of maybe a few.

As a private school and not a 15k a year state school tuition as well. The levels this program performs at given the obstacles they have is nothing short of amazing.

Omaha and tuition in the same excuse post. Impressive. If only you could have included "randomness" to hit the trifecta.

This team flat out sucks but no one wants to hold anyone accountable.

By the way, William and Mary, which costs $56,000 per year, scored more in the 6th inning against UF on Sunday than we scored in the entire series. But tuition.

Don't speak about a struggling program, they have been to Omaha the last two years.

This was for fans like you:

The gifts of Boston College and Virginia Commonwealth placated the common fan and hid the fact that the program has been in shambles since the 2008 team that blew the CWS.

Advertisement
Don't speak about a struggling program, they have been to Omaha the last two years.

This was for fans like you:

GTFO yourself dude

It's not about me. It's about Miami baseball. But you and the others can't stop defending Jim Morris long enough to see that.

Jim Morris may be past his time but......the previous 2 seasons he has lead the team to Omaha. You have to be in it to win it so he deserves credit for managing his team. Yes we have had many recruiting struggles over many years but we are still winning at a high level. This year looks to be a big time struggle on paper but the season just started.

We have a 5-person nucleus that is faltering. Romy was a huge recruit that has yet to step up and the rest of the players, barring Gali, were highly regarded. Not sure why the play Gali considering that he batted ~.219 against worse competition the past two years. Mediavilla is faltering, but the other 2 starters picthed great against UF.

At UM, you ask the typical player to finance $23,594.20 per year, whereas, UF players only incur out-of-pocket costs of $6,789.38. This does not include food and board, which exacerbates the cost. The announcers mentioned that 2 Gator starters were from Miami. If you look up their recruitment, they grew up Hurricane fans, but finances won out in the end.

Advertisement
Back