Its just this simple!

954canelife

The Bj Wilkes Show
The kids of this new generation are different we all know that. I am only 23 and I don`t get the things they do most times...

Florida has two corners right now about to go either both in the first round or 2nd. When its all said and done Miami must win and put multiple people in the first round. You guys dont want to hear it but when a school is literally the main economic source of a town ( Gainesville,Tuscaloosa,Tallahassee, Knoxville)

They have created a culture of the school=city. That`s why you see players get off left and right and get away with stuff. Basically growing up around Calvin Ridly, Eddie Jackson, Sam Bruce, Phillip Dorsett I have been hearing there names since little leagues. It amazes me more that they stay rather than go. My best friend invited me to Tuscaloosa when he played for stillman and 3 Alabama players walked into a house party and every eye turned to them. Its bigger than this school fits me...or Miami needs corners that`s a great opportunity.

Social media has changed that even more... You are a God at these other places and they treat you as such. BELIEVE ME WHEN I SAY IT... THERE ARE BAGMAN AT EACH ONE OF THE CAMPUSES I LISTED AND DON`T MISTAKE IT. Ridley is from Lincoln park there is no way in **** he can afford a Honda accord let alone a Chevy.

Who in the **** wants to go Tuscaloosa I was miserable... The guy parks is going to wait all the way till next year January to play football... pay attention lol. Florida offense cant create a first down if they wanted yet people still go.... PAY ATTENTION LOL...

Remember the offensive lineman that got caught with the gun and weed in ALABAMA of all places while being black. PAY ATTENTION because obliviously the NCAA DOESN`T CARE. Deshawn Watson was given a house from charity from Warrick Dunn when he was younger . Now check out his whip now. Pay Attention

Advertisement
It's this simple...you need to WIN.

If a coach isn't a great gameday coach, he has to be an elite recruiter, or vice versa. Otherwise you'll never break the cycle and you'll just keep going in circles.

You know what cost us Henderson, Edwards, Smith, MacFarland, and others.....I'll give you a hint it was NOTHING that happened today, yesterday or even over the last month.

It was the God forsaken 4 game losing streak in October that never should have happened. If Richt doesn't wet the bed calling plays and we win JUST two of those 4...we likely win the Coastal , finish with 11 wins, and are perceived MUCH differently by elite recruits.

The best recruiter in the country is WINNING. Period. The finger needs to be pointed at Richt. He's making a lot of money.

I'm not worried, we had 3 flaky recruits go elsewhere, sometimes that ain't a bad thing...

Advertisement

If a coach isn't a great gameday coach, he has to be an elite recruiter, or vice versa. Otherwise you'll never break the cycle and you'll just keep going in circles.

You know what cost us Henderson, Edwards, Smith, MacFarland, and others.....I'll give you a hint it was NOTHING that happened today, yesterday or even over the last month.

It was the God forsaken 4 game losing streak in October that never should have happened. If Richt doesn't wet the bed calling plays and we win JUST two of those 4...we likely win the Coastal , finish with 11 wins, and are perceived MUCH differently by elite recruits.

The best recruiter in the country is WINNING. Period. The finger needs to be pointed at Richt. He's making a lot of money.

LMAO . No . Just no . If you think things are that simple then the world must be a scary place to you. We have been an average program for 10-12 years. Richt is fixing it as the season's end showed but it will take 3 years to get us back to top 5. We ended the season top 20 and will start next season top 15 and end next season top 10 IMO. Going into 2018 with a qb with experience I think we will be top 5 and will sign a top 5 class . We signed a good class last season , a great one this season and will sign an amazing one next season. It is one block and another and takes time. We finally have a leader who understands that .

LMAO . No . Just no . If you think things are that simple then the world must be a scary place to you. We have been an average program for 10-12 years. Richt is fixing it as the season's end showed but it will take 3 years to get us back to top 5. We ended the season top 20 and will start next season top 15 and end next season top 10 IMO. Going into 2018 with a qb with experience I think we will be top 5 and will sign a top 5 class . We signed a good class last season , a great one this season and will sign an amazing one next season. It is one block and another and takes time. We finally have a leader who understands that .

This

The 4 game losing stretch had very little to do with losing Edwards or Henderson.
Not sure how much winning 2 more games would have affected anything. Very little.

Post less, starting immediately.

Advertisement
The 4 game losing stretch had very little to do with losing Edwards or Henderson.
Not sure how much winning 2 more games would have affected anything. Very little.

Beg to differ. Two more wins in this instance likely translates to a Coastal title, a shot in the ACCCG game, more exposure, and ultimately would have left us with about 11 wins.

Perception is reality. The perception would have changed.

Its never just that simple with win and you get everybody especially when UF had the same record as we did while getting ripped by many for looking below average and Maryland had a 6-7 record. **** that these kids for many reasons every year pick a school and sometimes its based on lies that school tells them. Just win 10 plus and learn from whatever mistakes you made this year

Its never just that simple with win and you get everybody especially when UF had the same record as we did while getting ripped by many for looking below average and Maryland had a 6-7 record. **** that these kids for many reasons every year pick a school and sometimes its based on lies that school tells them. Just win 10 plus and learn from whatever mistakes you made this year

I couldn't possibly disagree with you any more. Just stop.

It didn't cost us the players you mentioned. McFarland was coming. Could 2 more wins and all that came with that have gotten us maybe another big time kid? Possibly. But it wouldn't have made the difference in the kids you mentioned.

Advertisement

I couldn't possibly disagree with you any more. Just stop.

Bruh give an actual explanation of how I'm wrong. UGA has a top 5 class and had a worse record and everything I said was facts so ******* tel me to stop tell me how those schools did it

I don't think everyone seems to understand just what a big deal being an average program is to the young kids

I was born in 1987, the first football game I ever watched was in 96 watching uf beat the dog **** out of bowden and fsu

I had no idea who miami was, because they had fallen off the map at that point. For those next 4-5 years I never even knew miami had a football program and in 2000 when the rankings were something like 1. miami 2. uf 3. fsu I was like "who the *** is this miami team?"

I was certain the gators were gonna win that sugar bowl game vs them, I mean it was the gators afterall.. vs who?

And that was JUST a what 6-7 year stretch of mediocrity?

The last time this team was truly relevant was 2005 when we had a chance to get to the natty. It's been well over a decade and most of these kids, if it wasn't for the U documentary they wouldn't have a clue unless their pops or older brother told them about the hurricanes

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back