IT'S GREAT, TO BE, A MIAMI HURRICANE! (repeat)

Baba Yaga

👉👌
Premium
I've been in PR helping with the recovery efforts, which kept this game and really everything else, in context. That said, I REALLY, REALLY wanted to watch this game. I knew in my gut it was going to come down to the end.

I was out helping re-establish comms for some of the NG units down here, and there's very minimal cell reception or internet on the south side of the island where we are. I told myself I was going to wait until 7:30 and then check the score. Well, we got lucky and the comm equipment we brought for self-sustainment was just barely able to stream the last couple of minutes.

Holy ******* **** Malik Rosier, you are this decades Brock Berlin! Thank you for sticking with this U bro! I readily admit that I was being a saying "run the ball, take the FG and go to OT". One of the many reasons I'm in the service and not a D-I CFB coach.

I'm flying home next weekend, and then back to Miami for the ND game. I unfortunately expect us to play down to our competition and make the next few games closer than we'd all like, but we'll be undefeated heading into Veterans Day weekend. We get past those ****ers, which I think will be easier than F$U, who knows......

GOD **** THIS FEELS GOOD!!!!!!

scan0009.png.html

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back