Its Go Time!!!!!

Favorite hire by far. Welcome back! Get those savages!

Much more important than Kuligowski.

Got to disagree a little. After having a Miami level QB, nothing is more important than the terror created by a Miami level Dline on the hunt for QB meat and whatever side-dishes they find along the way. All savages want that play.
You're disagreeing with what I thought was a very obvious spoof.

Doherty is another nice secretarial addition to the support staff like Baez. Important guys but not even smelling the same air as Kool from the standpoint of significance to the program.

I am just off a cruise and I missed you true intent.

Advertisement
Favorite hire by far. Welcome back! Get those savages!

Much more important than Kuligowski.

Got to disagree a little. After having a Miami level QB, nothing is more important than the terror created by a Miami level Dline on the hunt for QB meat and whatever side-dishes they find along the way. All savages want that play.

I think he was joking....

Was on a cruise for a week and have gotten my land legs back. Think you are right.

I am still trying to figure out would have happened if Coley turned pro with only 5 (that's right!) 5 scholarship receivers? Ole Tex with their 180 scholarship reductions over 2 seasons has more wideouts!

recruiting real savages, you know the kind who live out in the bush, wearing loincloths, carry machetes, can't read or write and speak no English.

So They're recruiting posters from this board?

Advertisement
Back