It's gator week

Yes folks we are here. To me the lead up to the game is what makes this ongoing Florida battle so much fun. The hype in this community and across this state and the nation swells to a fever pitch by Saturday. And it's all about what we all as fans of College football find special about our sport. GO CANES ! BEAT THE gATOR !

Advertisement
Advertisement
Win or lose i hope the game lives up to the hype

1FA58CB4-3F52-41CE-82C6-E436CCD17CF3.gif

Gator boards ramping up the Miami hate but even more how they are predicting how they are almost to a man gonna kill us. They are gonna wear us out by the end of the 3rd Qtr.
Well gator you keep being ****y. These are Floida homegrown kids dotting our roster. Our Tight ends are better. Our linebackers are all seniors. Offensively and defensively we will be amazingly capable of doing great things. Watch out gator you are good but not yet great Your not Clemson.

If we give 100% effort, 100% of the time, and our Offense looks like, well, an Offense, I'll be pretty pleased. But, a W will be so sweet!

Advertisement
F*ck UF...

Israel Gutierrez...has a smaller **** than his fraternal twin brother Kate ***an

Lomas Brown...here's an eye patch for sale on ebay..https://www.ebay.com/itm/Worlds-Best-Eye-Patch-ADULT-BLACK-LASTS-FOR-YEARS-Replaceable-Elastic/121892629204?epid=737848648&hash=item1c615dead4:g:awoAAOxy0bRTC8BQ

Emmitt Smith...Sanders and Brown are still better than you

Aaron Hernandez...out indefinitely with neck injury

Jason Willilams...N 2 Deep is on a reunion tour and needs a video extra

Gator player tweeted "TEBOW WILL SPEAK TO TEAM BEFORE GAME"
If any team needs religion it's the gator. Finebaum did article saying off field problems need to be taken care of. Of course Finebaum is a stooge.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back