It's game day my Cane Brothers and Sisters......

Advertisement
I have seen a few rolls on other posts, but they were weak. Let's see some **** ROLL in this read and let me know we rolliin' tonight!

Go Canes, whooop that Tiger Azzz!

Have a great day my fellow Canes the season in now upon us.
:stormwarningflag-sm::stormwarningflag-sm::neonu::neonu::neonu::11263272045-489f4f7972-o::11263272045-489f4f7972-o:
Here, Here!!!!!

giphy.gif

We are serious about this game. All college football will be watching us. Nobody cares about LSU, but if we crush them, it will send tremors. Heck, saban will assign one of his former HC “consultants” to go to every cane game just to try to be ready if we end up in playoffs. He knows that it has been our absence that allowed him and urban a chance to be “great”. Had we not been destroyed from within, they would have had 3 or 4 NCs between them, not the dominance they enjoyed. We still have a rubber game to play against Bama.

Advertisement
Advertisement
The Moment Saban ever worries about us, he will hire Manny Diaz and Dugans, pay them each 5 mil to be equipment managers.

We are serious about this game. All college football will be watching us. Nobody cares about LSU, but if we crush them, it will send tremors. Heck, saban will assign one of his former HC “consultants” to go to every cane game just to try to be ready if we end up in playoffs. He knows that it has been our absence that allowed him and urban a chance to be “great”. Had we not been destroyed from within, they would have had 3 or 4 NCs between them, not the dominance they enjoyed. We still have a rubber game to play against Bama.

Advertisement
Advertisement
The Moment Saban ever worries about us, he will hire Manny Diaz and Dugans, pay them each 5 mil to be equipment managers.

No doubt, but once he is worried it will be to late. Any DC with a brain would know not to mess with cane style defense. We stuck a spark last year. Now we just need to move the gas can closer to the flame.

Advertisement
Back