ITS GAMBLING TIME

VT -6 vs. ODU today…ODU has received 34% of bets but 78%!!!! Of the money. Spread has taken a nosedive from 8.5 to 6. I know ODU thoroughly beat them by 14 back in 2018, but that’s all pro money on the Monarchs. Anyone taking a side here?

Advertisement
Futures I’m on:

- Jaxon Smith Nijgba Over 1200.5 receiving yards (-120)
- Miami to win the Coastal (+150)
- Oregon St over 5.5 wins (-140, this soared to 6.5 so don’t play that)
- Houston to make the AAC Champ game (-135, they don’t have to play UCF or Cinci, huge advantage)
- Utah over 8.5 wins (-130)
- Kentucky Under 8 wins (-110)

Also cashing a special on Saturday I requested on Bovada back in November: Mario Cristobal to be the next head coach of the University of Miami (+350) 😁 but they won’t cash it until he is physically on the sidelines game one.

Week 1 Plays (some are completed but I dropped them in another thread):

- Penn St -3 (-135)
- Spencer Sanders over 250.5 yds passing (-125)
- Louisville -3 (-130)
- Michigan St -12.5 1H (-115)
- Houston -3 (-120)
- LSU -2.5 (-110), locked that in back in July

Will post some more / props when they start coming out. If anyone has any questions or curious as to the matchups, happy to discuss at length.
I've been eyeballing that Louisville -3 but haven't made a move yet. Cuse is tough in that carrier dome and they have decent LB's and RB. I did put quite a bit on Penn state last night with a nice return. I think going forward i'm taking the Over on points for any Penn State game with Manny coaching the Defense

VT -6 vs. ODU today…ODU has received 34% of bets but 78%!!!! Of the money. Spread has taken a nosedive from 8.5 to 6. I know ODU thoroughly beat them by 14 back in 2018, but that’s all pro money on the Monarchs. Anyone taking a side here?
I love VT at -6, heck i like them at -10.5 in Norfolk. I like their QB situation a little better this year. ODU isn't going to sneak up on them after that 2018 game like you mentioned. I'd take under on the points.

I've been eyeballing that Louisville -3 but haven't made a move yet. Cuse is tough in that carrier dome and they have decent LB's and RB. I did put quite a bit on Penn state last night with a nice return. I think going forward i'm taking the Over on points for any Penn State game with Manny coaching the Defense
So for me it’s the trenches. Dino came out and said they’re going to mix and match at d-line and give different looks…but to me, that’s verbatim for “we don’t have the guys up there so we need to throw bodies and see who separates themselves”. Against a veteran Louisville o-line, I expect them to wear ‘Cuse down. Schrader doesn’t scare me whatsoever as a passer, so the Cardinals should stack the box freely to take away Tucker as much as they can.

Not a fan of their offensive personnel in general; Anae wants to spread you out and throw the ball, and Schrader can’t do that. Interested to see what he cooks up there.

The reason I didn’t bet Louisville over 6.5 wins was because I saw this -3 line and figured they have to win this one anyways to hit their season total, so might as well jump on game 1; especially against a Syracuse team who’s projected to win 4-5 games. If Satterfield loses this one, his seat is scorching. Cunningham does enough here imo, Cards by 10.

I love VT at -6, heck i like them at -10.5 in Norfolk. I like their QB situation a little better this year. ODU isn't going to sneak up on them after that 2018 game like you mentioned. I'd take under on the points.
Same principle as when people thought app state was gonna beat us in 2016. But the element of surprise was gone

Advertisement
So for me it’s the trenches. Dino came out and said they’re going to mix and match at d-line and give different looks…but to me, that’s verbatim for “we don’t have the guys up there so we need to throw bodies and see who separates themselves”. Against a veteran Louisville o-line, I expect them to wear ‘Cuse down. Schrader doesn’t scare me whatsoever as a passer, so the Cardinals should stack the box freely to take away Tucker as much as they can.

Not a fan of their offensive personnel in general; Anae wants to spread you out and throw the ball, and Schrader can’t do that. Interested to see what he cooks up there.

The reason I didn’t bet Louisville over 6.5 wins was because I saw this -3 line and figured they have to win this one anyways to hit their season total, so might as well jump on game 1; especially against a Syracuse team who’s projected to win 4-5 games. If Satterfield loses this one, his seat is scorching. Cunningham does enough here imo, Cards by 10.
I think you are on to something, because the line jumped up to -4.5 for Louisville

I think you are on to something, because the line jumped up to -4.5 for Louisville
I’m already playing a wee bit of juice, just because 3 and 4 are such key numbers. I bought down to 3 a couple days ago when it was 3.5

Wells is alright. Tbh ODU’s QB Wolf is the better QB but the spread should be above a TD. Both HC’s know each other very well with working under Franklin for years. ODU’s OC quit a week or two ago so will be interested to see how that works out. Hate it but VT-6.

Also on Illinios +1.5 and love TCU -13.5 tonight

Wells is alright. Tbh ODU’s QB Wolf is the better QB but the spread should be above a TD. Both HC’s know each other very well with working under Franklin for years. ODU’s OC quit a week or two ago so will be interested to see how that works out. Hate it but VT-6.

Also on Illinios +1.5 and love TCU -13.5 tonight
I've heard some people are bullish on TCU. I don't know enough about Colorado to put much on this one, but you've swayed me to take TCU at -13.5

Advertisement
$5 a bet for tonight...

Illinois ML
TCU -13.5
Old Dominion +6
Temple +9
Mich St/Western Mich under 54

Advertisement
Colorado +13.5 vs TCU
Mich St (ML) -1400 vs WMU
Oregon + 17.5 @ UGA
USC -32.5 vs Rice
Bama vs Utah St. Over 62.5
Houston -4 @ UTSA
Kentucky (ML) -800 vs Miami (OH)
South Carolina (ML) -450 vs GA St

My town just opened up Sports book!!!
I'm certainly a rook at this but I laid a parlay of UCLA, WKU, and Louisville to win and cover. Pays 6X wager if it hits. Am I doing this right?
I figure if I lose, double down for LSU to beat down the Semenholes to get right.

Advertisement
Jump all over FSU plus the points
Are You Crazy Starz GIF by Dublin Murders

Not sure why but a gambling mag "Marc Lawrence's Playbook" came to this residence. Don't know if these two sites are legit but nice bonuses.

Xbet dbl first deposit up to 500 code playbook
Mybookie.ag dbl first deposit up to 1000 code playbook

Advertisement
Back