It's Friday, and I'm afraid we finally end our win streak..

Advertisement
We...

tenor.jpg

We'll be fine, even if we take the L we still got the ACC championship and the orange bowl to look forward to

Advertisement
I was worried until I heard Randall Hill state that "there will be repercussions and consequences" if Miami loses. No way the kids want to be staring down the barrels of his six shooters. We
funniest-kid-gifs-see-me-rolling.gif

Win or lose I'm still happy about the best season since I became a fan. We still have depth issues and missing that magic play maker on offense.

Advertisement
Ed Reed is on the job breaking down film and to get our Canes to understand what this game means for them, the school, the fans, recruiting, and the city( that 305)! Their is no way we lose this game!!! Let’s Go Canes!!! Even if they lose (which they won’t)I’m still a Cane!!!! Because it’s Great to be a Miami Hurricane!

What's up with the title? A little extreme compared to "being a little worried"...

We

tootsierollmidgees-01.jpg

Last edited:
Advertisement
Blows my mind how every week this comes out and how many of our fans that read it every week don’t get it. He ain’t worried, just wants to now that we ROLL.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back