IT'S FLORIDA STATE WEEK(S)

Advertisement
I hope fsu cancels their game. Make Blackman have us as his first game

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Advertisement
No excuses.

But bro, the hurricane bro!

We had to be there for our families! It's just a game bro, why are you mad??
I don't care about Ark St.

I'm only talking about FSU... No excuses.

(And yes, I know you were being sarcastic)

Yes.

Although I can see that being the narrative that gets pushed after we lose our 8th straight to those a$$holes.

I'm just really sick of not winning that game man.

**** NOT REALLY SURE HOW TO FEEL ABOUT THIS.

IT'S GOOD AND BAD.... GOOD BECAUSE THEY'LL LITERALLY HAVE NO FILM ON US BECAUSE I COUNTED 12 PLAYS WE RAN AGAINST BCU.

BUT IF THEY'RE REALLY NOT GONNA PRACTICE THEN WHAT GOOD IS THIS DOING US?

I WOULD WANT MY BROTHER TO GO PLAY AND GIVE ME SOMETHING TO TAKE MY MIND OFF OUR ****TY SITUATION BACK HOME PLUS THAT ***** WOULD BE SAFE.

I DON'T THINK I AGREE WITH THIS CANCEL **** MY ***** WE LOOK LIKE SOME BYTCH *** COWARDS BRUH EVERYBODY ELSE STILL PLAYING MY ***** WTF????

Preach broham.

These fuggin cowards have been goldenized so badly their balls went back up inside.

[TWEET]905446801989349376[/TWEET] Call Djax a coward to his face.

IT'S GOOD AND BAD.... GOOD BECAUSE THEY'LL LITERALLY HAVE NO FILM ON US BECAUSE I COUNTED 12 PLAYS WE RAN AGAINST BCU.

I WOULD WANT MY BROTHER TO GO PLAY AND GIVE ME SOMETHING TO TAKE MY MIND OFF OUR ****TY SITUATION BACK HOME PLUS THAT ***** WOULD BE SAFE.

I DON'T THINK I AGREE WITH THIS CANCEL **** MY ***** WE LOOK LIKE SOME BYTCH *** COWARDS BRUH EVERYBODY ELSE STILL PLAYING MY ***** WTF????

Preach broham.

These fuggin cowards have been goldenized so badly their balls went back up inside.

I've talked more schit to way harder men than Djax. Men that actually kill people for a living.

And I'm still here.

Preach broham.

I've talked more schit to way harder men than Djax. Men that actually kill people for a living.

And I'm still here.

Talking back to your mom doesn't count even on the internet.

Advertisement

Preach broham.

And I'm still here.

sorry mom

What branch did you serve in again? I missed it.

Preach broham.

And I'm still here.

sorry mom

What branch did you serve in again? I missed it.

Stop

What the fck are these pvssy *** cowards thinking not taking advantage of this extra time to prep for FSU? Gonna just sit around for 5 days getting fat and listless playing video games and eating Twinkies.

Advertisement
IMG_1780.jpg

What the fck are these pvssy *** cowards thinking not taking advantage of this extra time to prep for FSU? Gonna just sit around for 5 days getting fat and listless playing video games and eating Twinkies.
+1, unfortunately it's a UM culture thing perpetrated from the top down. Fold the ******* program.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

The FSU game will be fine. Irma will be long gone, and Jose looks like he's going to kick rocks up north.

Another tune-up game, against Arkansas State, would have been nice, to continue to break in our team. We're missing out on practices this week, so that sucks, too. And we might miss some practice next week, too, depending on how severely Irma tosses South Florida's salad. None of that is good.

At the same time, FSU may miss some practice time, too, with Irma near northern Florida on Monday. And they'll have even less film on us. And we'll have more film on them, more time to prepare, more game planning. And those things are good.

Honestly, none of this is ideal, and who knows if it's better or worse for us, but they're playing a tiny true freshman quarterback. Force majeures be damned, we should, we must, for the love of God, roll.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back