IT'S FLORIDA STATE WEEK(S)

IndayArtHauz

Knoxville Baby Maker
Administrator
AND EVERYONE IS HEALTHY!

infinitebernie.gif

Last edited:
Advertisement
Don't be surprised if the game doesn't get moved to October 7. Both teams have a bye week.

Advertisement
Don't be surprised if the game doesn't get moved to October 7. Both teams have a bye week.

Yeah, it would certainly depend on how the state handles the Hurricane particularly the damage being done.

It's disappointing that the game was cancelled. But it was the best and most logical move.

Advertisement
There is no advantage for miami other than richards getting more healthy. Blake just said the team didn't practice today and they probably wont practice again until the hurricane pass.

Advertisement
I see a L in the horizon. Bama already broke FSU in. We're still in off season mode. I pray I'm wrong

**** NOT REALLY SURE HOW TO FEEL ABOUT THIS.

IT'S GOOD AND BAD.... GOOD BECAUSE THEY'LL LITERALLY HAVE NO FILM ON US BECAUSE I COUNTED 12 PLAYS WE RAN AGAINST BCU.

BUT IF THEY'RE REALLY NOT GONNA PRACTICE THEN WHAT GOOD IS THIS DOING US?

I WOULD WANT MY BROTHER TO GO PLAY AND GIVE ME SOMETHING TO TAKE MY MIND OFF OUR ****** SITUATION BACK HOME PLUS THAT ***** WOULD BE SAFE.

I DON'T THINK I AGREE WITH THIS CANCEL **** MY ***** WE LOOK LIKE SOME BYTCH *** COWARDS BRUH EVERYBODY ELSE STILL PLAYING MY ***** WTF????

Last edited:
Advertisement

IT'S GOOD AND BAD.... GOOD BECAUSE THEY'LL LITERALLY HAVE NO FILM ON US BECAUSE I COUNTED 12 PLAYS WE RAN AGAINST BCU.

I WOULD WANT MY BROTHER TO GO PLAY AND GIVE ME SOMETHING TO TAKE MY MIND OFF OUR ****TY SITUATION BACK HOME PLUS THAT ***** WOULD BE SAFE.

I DON'T THINK I AGREE WITH THIS CANCEL **** MY ***** WE LOOK LIKE SOME BYTCH *** COWARDS BRUH EVERYBODY ELSE STILL PLAYING MY ***** WTF????

Preach broham.

These fuggin cowards have been goldenized so badly their balls went back up inside.

I WOULD WANT MY BROTHER TO GO PLAY AND GIVE ME SOMETHING TO TAKE MY MIND OFF OUR ****TY SITUATION BACK HOME PLUS THAT ***** WOULD BE SAFE.

Yes

If the storm keeps on this track and keeps moving this way, the FSU game should be fine. At this rate it'll be in the middle of Atlantic and not near land if it keeps moving the way it has been projected to move (if it stays the way it looks here, that's bad)

145453_5day_cone_no_line_and_wind.jpg

Advertisement
Back