It's called Karma PP...

Ditch the Canes for $$$$, bite yo a$$ in the playoffs.

Whatever..made me feel better.

UM

So every other teams players that are out has karma?

Correct.

I was a few Patron shots down at the moment and watching him flounder for a bit and enjoyed it. Sue me.

He responded right back with one he almost broke, as great players normally do....so don't get your feelings hurt.

UM

Advertisement
Seems he made the smart move then and he's had a good career. I don't see at all how not coming here negatively affected him whatsoever. One game doesn't make or break the player and if this is the worst karma has for him, I'd gladly take it.

This

Bednarik/Thorpe award winner. All American. 5x Pro-Bowler.

Poor guy. The whole flight home to his huge mansion he'll be thinking about how he missed his chance to play for randy shannon.

Money can't buy rings.. I know exactly what type of mentality you and the up voters have..

Poor guy. The whole flight home to his huge mansion he'll be thinking about how he missed his chance to play for randy shannon.

Money can't buy rings.. I know exactly what type of mentality you and the up voters have..

What mentality is that? There's more good players in every sport who don't have rings in team sports than do.

Guy has been statistically shown over and over to be a mediocre to below average coverage corner. He should be a safety. Great playmaker, but he really has never been a shutdown corner.

Advertisement

This.

OP is one salty SOB. lulz

I actually love watching PP play. Dude is one of the gOATs. If you hate on him, you've got bigger issues.

Advertisement
Back