Its Big Game hunting season now

Advertisement
Out of the thousands of potential college football players in their senior year how many will be receiving 100k, **** 50k to go to a certain school?

We’re not talking about those kids. We’re talking about the elite of the elites who just “figured out” they can all go to Miami and win together, which is beyond ridiculous, obviously.

You think Jacorey Brooks just realized that, “hey, if all the ballers in Miami go to Miami, we can win a natty” ?? He had a ******* epiphany? Yeahhhhhh....nope. He knew that, because it’s ******* common sense. But he doesn’t care, because he’s gonna get a lot of money to go to Tuscaloosa, who now has a track record of taking kids just like him and making them millionaires in the league after they make them hundreds of thousandaires to sign a LOI. This isn’t anything remotely new. All the elite kids down here didn’t just grow brains all of a sudden. They know and have known for a generation, if we all went to the same school, we’d dominate. And they’re 1000% correct. But they don’t care, because money talks. Period. The end.

We’re not talking about those kids. We’re talking about the elite of the elites who just “figured out” they can all go to Miami and win together, which is beyond ridiculous, obviously.

You think Jacorey Brooks just realized that, “hey, if all the ballers in Miami go to Miami, we can win a natty” ?? He had a ******* epiphany? Yeahhhhhh....nope. He knew that, because it’s ******* common sense. But he doesn’t care, because he’s gonna get a lot of money to go to Tuscaloosa, who now has a track record of taking kids just like him and making them millionaires in the league after they make them hundreds of thousandaires to sign a LOI. This isn’t anything remotely new. All the elite kids down here didn’t just grow brains all of a sudden. They know and have known for a generation, if we all went to the same school, we’d dominate. And they’re 1000% correct. But they don’t care, because money talks. Period. The end.
It is extraordinary that this bears repeating, but it does.

Only a couple handfuls of recruits are getting $250,000 deals in a recruiting cycle. Thing is, its only a handful of schools that can realistically offer it.

Additionally, even smaller hookups are highly enticing to many recruits.

We've just got to offer our best product to push back.

Advertisement
Only a couple handfuls of recruits are getting $250,000 deals in a recruiting cycle. Thing is, its only a handful of schools that can realistically offer it.

Additionally, even smaller hookups are highly enticing to many recruits.

We've just got to offer our best product to push back.

I feel like even just a solid Miami product would attract the best players out there

I feel like even just a solid Miami product would attract the best players out there

It’d certainly help. No doubt about it. But it’s very, very hard for a 17 year old kid sleeping in a 2 bedroom house with 7 brothers and sisters to tell his momma that the man with the heavy bag who came to the house is really nice, but I want to stay home and play for Miami for a much, much lighter bag of money.

Location helps....some kids do wanna stay home. Winning helps.....some kids do prioritize winning.

But this somehow newly found notion that all the blue chip Miami kids could stay home and win is comical. Of course they could. But they never, ever will, because money never loses.

We are down to the last 8 spots. IMO its time to put the full pressure on these players

QB - Jake Garcia
RB - Amari Daniels
WR - Brashard Smith
WR - Yulkeith Brown
OT - Tristen Leigh/Savion Byrd/Marcus Tate
DL - Leonard Taylor
DL - Thomas Davis
DB - Kam Kitchens

I really wish teams werent subjected to the 25 hard cap in a year like this.

QB - Jake Garcia
WR - Brashard Smith
WR - Yulkeith Brown
OT - Tristen Leigh
DL - Leonard Taylor
DL - Jabari Ismael
CB - Markevious Brown
DB - James Williams

If we are talking Big Game hunting this would be the strongest finish imaginable, no? Would need to drop somebody to take them all, but we’re at least in the conversation for all of these guys.

This staff needs to finish, but they deserve some respect for the way they have fought back in recruiting thus far during unprecedented times. Off field staff especially is proving to be very well put together by all accounts.

Advertisement
Don’t think we get Leigh. Jarid Williams is the only graduating Lineman so we’ll be ok. Still push for him obviously, but we’re good with the 3 we have. If we close with this it would ve

Jake Garcia
Yulkeith Brown
Brashard Smith
Jabari Ishmael
Leonard Taylor
Chase Smith
James Williams
Jason Marshall

I’m not sure we can pull Garcia. But I think we can still pull an elite player if our O looks the way I think it will.

Williams and Marshall will be tough,

Brown would be a back up option at CB.

If we don’t get Williams we have to land Smith.

Hammett can be Viper if Thomas Davis doesn’t sign.

Amari Daniels would be another option if we miss out.

If Taylor comes do you think we would also hold on to Collins? He’s more of a 1T compared to Hayes and Taylor.

It’d certainly help. No doubt about it. But it’s very, very hard for a 17 year old kid sleeping in a 2 bedroom house with 7 brothers and sisters to tell his momma that the man with the heavy bag who came to the house is really nice, but I want to stay home and play for Miami for a much, much lighter bag of money.

Location helps....some kids do wanna stay home. Winning helps.....some kids do prioritize winning.

But this somehow newly found notion that all the blue chip Miami kids could stay home and win is comical. Of course they could. But they never, ever will, because money never loses.

Ted DiBiase "Everybody has a price".

Advertisement
We are down to the last 8 spots. IMO its time to put the full pressure on these players

QB - Jake Garcia
RB - Amari Daniels
WR - Brashard Smith
WR - Yulkeith Brown
OT - Tristen Leigh/Savion Byrd/Marcus Tate
DL - Leonard Taylor
DL - Thomas Davis
DB - Kam Kitchens

I really wish teams werent subjected to the 25 hard cap in a year like this.
The only scenario I see them taking Brown, Smith, and Daniels is if they’ve gotten commitments from 5 other players and other higher rated prospects have committed to other schools.

Smith and Brown serve very much the same function so there is no reason to take both, Daniels has value even in a down year for Florida RBs, but I can see him getting processed in favor of better prospects.

Advertisement
Back