It's being pouring cats and dogs in Miami

Advertisement
complainer complaining GIF

Advertisement
I'm concerned about our practice this week. Yes I know we have an Indoor Practice Facility. But it's not quite the same. The weather has been wet and soggy. Not helpful for players returning from injuries.

Can ya’ll send some of that our way here in Cali? ****, we’ll take just the cats, alley cats at that, at this point. Lol

It’s rained almost all day in Fort Lauderdale. Rained a little Monday early evening. Looks to Be all good tomorrow and Friday but then again it is Florida.

Advertisement
It’s rained almost all day in Fort Lauderdale. Rained a little Monday early evening. Looks to Be all good tomorrow and Friday but then again it is Florida.

Yeah my homegirl is out there visiting her family. She was in Ft Meyers yesterday w her grandma. She said the weather was great; drove to Ft Lauderdale to visit her sister & she FT’d me to show the rain, while she’s in a tank top. Lol.

Advertisement
It was also slightly chilly down here today. Good opportunity to get them conditioned to playing in cooler temps. It also never rained here in August so they can probably use the outside practice in the elements.

It was also slightly chilly down here today. Good opportunity to get them conditioned to playing in cooler temps. It also never rained here in August so they can probably use the outside practice in the elements.

Rok, 68 as a high. Come on man. I know, feels like winter, but maybe we catch a break and that's a similar temp at UVA.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back