It's awesome to be able to root for the Canes again!

Ibis Wingz

All-ACC
My son and I were listening to the game on the radio and we were going nuts on every big play for UM. I don't know who pulled the trigger on firing the fat loser, but thank you! Now I hope UM hires a great coach and UM returns to the top of the NCAA football food chain.

Advertisement
My son and I were listening to the game on the radio and we were going nuts on every big play for UM. I don't know who pulled the trigger on firing the fat loser, but thank you! Now I hope UM hires a great coach and UM returns to the top of the NCAA football food chain.

AGREED!

I never rooted against them, but it is nice to have a clear head about winning and losing. While Al was here the was an upside to losing now winning is again the only good thing.

I never rooted against them, but it is nice to have a clear head about winning and losing. While Al was here the was an upside to losing now winning is again the only good thing.

Same here. Never rooted against them. With Golden I was more "Canes are on? Ehhhh I got nothing else to do". Now my passion is slowly coming back

Advertisement
Even if you didn't actively root against them you still always had to be worried about the potential ramifications of any overvalued successes. It sure is freakin great not to have to worry if a garbage win today equals a longterm loss any longer.

I never rooted against them and watched every game but I couldn't get excited about success because I knew there was a consequence. But now, Golden is gone and the team isn't great this season but every win is a bonus. If we win the coastal it would be a blast but if we don't, it's okay. The new coach is coming. But it'd be awesome if the new coach hits the recruiting trail with the team finishing the season strong.

Bunch BS Responses!

You had to be a **** fool to Root for a Folden lead team!

Rooting for Losses EQUALED New Coach..................WHICH WHAT WE WILL GET!

The only concern I have is whether they'll do something stupid like promote Scott to HC.

Advertisement
This board still thinks it got the BOT to get rid of Al --- what happened to all of the people that were going to show up for the UVA game ?
- Didn't happen ---- must have been some sort or arts festival in the grove that day

Hate to tell you but only when you donate dollars (and I dont mean the cheapest season tickets in CFB) will you have say at this program

Advertisement
Back