Its almost time.

Ok Canes fans we are less than a month away and I was talking to a buddy about this today so I wanted to get the fans take on this season and the confidence meter for each game.

Bethune- 10
Southern Miss- 9
@Texas A&M- 4
Middle Tennessee- 10
UNC- 7
@VT- 7
Duke- 8
@Virginia- 8
FSU- 6
@Georgia Tech- 7
@Clemson- 3
Pittsburgh- 6

With that said I believe we will go 9-3 this year and 6-2 in the ACC which should get us to Charlotte. I think this staff makes a difference on the small things that have got us these past few seasons with all the mental mistakes and missed tackles. So if we sure those little things up and have a great season 10-2 is definitely a possibility..

WE NEED TO PACK THE ROCK!!
I have higher confidence level in FSU and Pitt than I do UVA

Advertisement
Bethune- 10
Southern Miss- 10
@Texas A&M- 2
Middle Tennessee- 10
UNC- 6
@VT- 7
Duke- 9
@Virginia- 7
FSU- 6
@Georgia Tech- 7
@Clemson- 3
Pittsburgh- 5

Bethune- 10
Southern Miss- 9
@Texas A&M- 5
Middle Tennessee- 10
UNC- 6
@VT- 8
Duke- 9
@Virginia- 7
FSU- 8
@Georgia Tech- 8
@Clemson- 3
Pittsburgh- 6

I see 9-3

Bethune- 10
Southern Miss- 10

@Texas A&M- 8 - Their new DC is trash AF against the run, which is our bread and butter

Middle Tennessee- 10

UNC - 8 - revenge tour, it’s could get ugly FAST with a new QB early in the season

@VT- 10 - Mario is gonna shut their new head coach up - he runs his mouth about Miami ALOT - somewhat personal here

Duke - 10 - MANNY DIAZ is 2-0 with a 42.5 point differential over the last 2. LOL.

@Virginia - 5 - this will be the game to watch for a slip - Virginia is GOOOOD - Armstrong is the second best qb in the ACC behind TVD

FSU - 6 - Rivalry but - NOPE

@Georgia Tech- 10

@Clemson - 5 - Healthiest team wins - also **** BLAKE JAMES FOR NOT SCHEDULING A HOME AND HOME

Pittsburgh - 8 - 8-2 vs PITT since ACC - they don’t have nearly as much juice this season IMO.
There’s a lot of things to be angry at Flake about …. Not sure lack of a home and home with Clemson is one of them.

Advertisement
THEN **** THE ACC LET BE MAD
Tempering expectations about the season overall...

I never once said people should be worried or shaking in their boots about FSU.

They’re a sub .500 team with a really bad roster & a horrendous QB coached by Norvell & we play them at Hard Rock.

I know people ain’t spend all off-season brow-beating me to Death about Mario being the second coming to Saban himself to start getting doubtful about FSU of all teams...

I expect tough games @ Va Tech, @UVA, @Clemson etc.. but Home vs FSU??? Nahhhh
I have changed my number to 1000 following this.

Lots of decent takes. One thing though, for those who may not know since we don’t really care about them, but we straight up own Pitt. We’ve won the last four, and have won like 25/30 since the 60’s. Can’t recall any ACC team we beat that often.

Advertisement
Bethune cookman - 10
Southern miss - 8
@A&M - 10
Middle Tenn - 10
UNC - 7
@VTech - 10
Duke - 10
@UVA - 6
FSU - 10
@GTech - 9
@Clemson - 5