It's a great day to be a Miami Hurricane

citizenkane

Redshirt Freshman
Canes are 1-0

UFlop and FSPoo 0-1 and neither team has a QB.

The irony of life is that 1 day ago playing FSU in the third game of the year was seen as a huge liability but in less than 24 hours it's now a huge plus for us.

Our starting QB will walk into Doak as a 4th year redshirt junior with 3 games a starter. Their starting QB will be a true freshman who likely had his senior prom 3 months ago and will have one start under his belt

The streak ends this year!

GO CANES

Advertisement
I was confident we were going to beat FSU WITH Francois.

We beat the **** out of him last year - he said the day after the UM game, he felt like he'd been hit by a truck.

He was going to remember that when we played again - but - now we can give a new FSU QB some hard memories.

If we can stop their running game we should win. We have the front seven to stop their running game. Especially with their suspect O-line. Gotta win this game.

Advertisement
If we hit Blackmon anywhere close to how we hit Frenchy last year that kid won't last a half.

Nole or not that kid stood in there and took one of the biggest poundings I'd ever seen a QB take college or pro and keep getting up.

We hit that kid like that he AIN'T getting up.Trust that!!

If we can finally establish the run we'll win. We haven't been able to run on them in years and it's always cost us late in the game when they've just pinned their ears back on our immobile QBs. Need to finally get MW going in this game. Otherwise, Freshman QB or not, game will be too close for comfort.

What makes you all think we can beat FSU, names on the roster? If we had opened with Bama, what would the score have been?

What makes you all think we can beat FSU, names on the roster? If we had opened with Bama, what would the score have been?

If we played like we did vs Bethune? They woulda stomped us obviously.

If we played like we did last year vs FSU or WVU, we prob make it a game.

Advertisement
If we can stop their running game we should win. We have the front seven to stop their running game. Especially with their suspect O-line. Gotta win this game.

Make no mistake, their defense will keep the game very close. They have serious talent on that side of the ball. I expect a win, but it will be a close dog fight as always.

Apples to oranges. I bet we don't have the special teams mess ups they had. Also, we have a better O-line and running game. Who knows what might have happened. All I know is FSU played poorly and lost.

We can beat FSU because we **** near beat them the last 3 years. Why would this year be any different? I saw NOTHING that tells me they are BETTER than the last 3 years. Not a single thing.

Advertisement

If we can't stop the running game when they have a late enrollee freshmans QB who lost a bench press competition to an Ethiopian girl last month, then just accept being FSU's bytch in perpetuity.

I'm sorry man.. after that BCU game I gotta wait for the Arkansas State game before I'm super confident. It'll be so messed up if our defense actually did regress in a season where literally everything is pointing in our favor for the FSU game.

- Solid OL.
- QB that can run (which gave them so much problems last year). Solid passer thus far.
- More effective 1-2 punch.
- No D.Cook for FSU.
- Best front 7 we've had in a while which should neutralize their run game forcing them to pass a lot with a true freshman.
- No frenchie.
- True Freshman QB who has only been on campus 2 months.
- We have the better kicking game

Literally my only concern is
A) WR/DB Matchups on both side seems to go in their favor.
B) Will Richt actually allow Rosier to somewhat win the game for us by not being to conservative especially on 3rd and long.
C) Kickoff coverage.
D) Manny vs Jimbo. If Manny actually can align his players properly we should shutdown their offense honestly.

Last edited:
Advertisement
lost a bench press competition to an Ethiopian girl last month

I+amused+my+self+too+much+at+that+thought+thought+_3372819bbbd8f5518370d10ca39ffd7f.gif

I'm sorry man.. after that BCU game I gotta wait for the Arkansas State game before I'm super confident. It'll be so messed up if our defense actually did regress in a season where literally everything is pointing in our favor for the FSU game.

- Solid OL.
- QB that can run (which gave them so much problems last year). Solid passer thus far.
- More effective 1-2 punch.
- No D.Cook for FSU.
- Best front 7 we've had in a while which should neutralize their run game forcing them to pass a lot with a true freshman.
- No frenchie.
- True Freshman QB who has only been on campus 2 months.
- We have the better kicking game

Literally my only concern is
A) WR/DB Matchups on both side seems to go in their favor.
B) Will Richt actually allow Rosier to somewhat win the game for us by not being to conservative especially on 3rd and long.
C) Kickoff coverage.
D) Manny vs Jimbo. If Manny actually can align his players properly we should shutdown their offense honestly.

How is it that the WR/DB matchups don't favor us. OUr WR are way better than their WR and have a ton more experience. Richards alone has more yardage than all their WR combined. Now our secondary is suspect however their QB is even MORE suspect. If he can't get them the ball because he's running for his life then that matchup favors us big time.

virginia tech became the hardest team on the schedule. they have 7 returning starters on defense and they annihilated kaaya last year

Advertisement
Back