its 7:12 pm and no staff changes

Advertisement
He is not making a move. We are stuck with the whole lot of them. I'm sure most of the assistants would jump ship if they had the chance. I don't think any of them will be sought after.

There won't be any. They all going to go down together. He's that stubborn of a man. You shouldve been known this

LULZ at you suckers frothing at the mouth waiting for some poor schlub, who has nothing to do with the state of the program other than carrying out Folden's orders, to get scapegoated.

This is the lame **** that will get all the chinstrap members of the #canebrofam nation back in Folden's corner and signing up for season tickets.

Advertisement
LULZ at you suckers frothing at the mouth waiting for some poor schlub, who has nothing to do with the state of the program other than carrying out Folden's orders, to get scapegoated.

This is the lame **** that will get all the chinstrap members of the #canebrofam nation back in Folden's corner and signing up for season tickets.

They never left his corner Chise, that's the really pathetic ****.

They are at Golden's house in his backyard laughing it up over Mike's Hard Lemonades and BBQ. Mark D is the man of the hour, yet remaining humble about his Top 15 defense.

When losing a war you don't Fire the infantrymen. You fire the general.

I have to believe there will be some staff changes.

Its a common sense move when you consider the motivation of the people who run this ****ed up athletic department (and university). Its all style over substance. They will sacrifice Jethro and likely one offensive coach at the alter of public relations.

Advertisement
According to football scoop radio no real changes expected but that was before the bowl game. He did say Golden was reluctant to make any changes

I don't want any staff changes, simply because I don't want to hear the platitudes from the mouth-breathing, gullible 5% of the fanbase that would be appeased by them.

Al's in a difficult spot. No quality assistant will want to come work for a lame duck coach. That makes firing the current guys a tough proposition.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Al's in a difficult spot. No quality assistant will want to come work for a lame duck coach. That makes firing the current guys a tough proposition.

Hire Butch so he can take over in Middle of the season , this guy has options to get better to man name coaches who would work under him to take over after he fails.

Staff changes? No no no. Golden is the problem. Fire him.

The staff goes with him. No staff changes should save this guy.

What's funny is that my co-worker is an FSU grad, and even he feels Golden should be fired. But he was telling me he hopes Golden gets a lifetime contract because he was saying any decent coach would kill it down here, and that as long as Golden is coach they probably won't beat FSU.

Advertisement
Back