**** it - UVA Score Predictions Get in here

Advertisement

Every QB situation ranked......Jarren Williams is 87th.....write-up is interesting, "Perry came in in relief of Williams against VT and nearly secured the victory. Perry threw a bevy of turnover-worthy passes and had a below average grade despite throwing for over 400 yards." Again, he was not very good against VT.

Surprisingly, Perkins is 77th. He's been very disappointing. 2nd in the country in turnover-worthy passes, and only credited with 5 big time throws. Overall grade of 52.4, which is pretty terrible. Just like we did last year, gotta make him beat you with his arm.
unlike last year, we dont have a defense.
they have agood pass rush, we don't
thats the game right there.

I have no idea what will happen. I wouldnt be surprised if we finally play better start to finish, or if we implode. But if we implode its time to start making phone calls to agents on the next staff. At least start finding out demands and such.

Advertisement
Wish my Canes would dominate but at this point
We will have a chance to win at the end
We run a play-action from center and take a sack with open receivers to end the game !!
35-31 Cavaliers

I think Perry we'll play okay until our offensive line gets him hurt and Tate has to come in. Since Tate hasn't done a lot of quarterbacking in a long time our offense will struggle. Our defense will still give up points.

Advertisement
Kosi gets killed in this game bc the Oline can't block and we are going against a top 25 team. The defense gets tired and eventually cave in to UVA's offense and they pull away. It's gonna be one of those frustrating games that we cant have anything going.

Advertisement
Score by quarters
1Q: 0-17 UVA
2Q: 7-20 UVA
3Q: 17-20 UVA
4Q: 26-27 UVA survives on a missed PAT

Advertisement
From here on out, I ain't forecasting no more Hurricane victory scores. Because I was embarrassingly WRONG on the Carolina Blue and Central Michigan and Virginia games!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ouch.

Advertisement
Back