it starts and end with one guy. Brad Kaaya

561Cane

All ACC
Premium
Enough already with NFL 1st rd pick talk. He has a long way to go...saw the typical from him:
1. Locks onto receivers
2. Happy feet when feeling pressure
3. Inaccurate deep ball

Young man needs to continue working to improve his game. Best for him if he comes back and we as fans hope he improves.

Advertisement
I put it more on Richt. But yes, Kaaya played like **** and has been disappointing thus far.

That 1st round pick got outplayed by a freshman. Frenchie got hammered all night, but kept delivering when it mattered. nobody can say they beat up Kaya more than the Frenchman, but that dude just kept hanging in there and delivering accurate throws and making good decisions. I laughed at the FSU trolls saying their QB was better than ours, but based on last night they were and still are accurate.Kaya is no Dorsey and that's the difference right now (and our ****** O-line).

Advertisement
i saw him talking **** at the beginning of the game ( putting his finger over his mouth to the FSU players) , he needs to win a big game before he started talking ****!!!!!!

That 1st round pick got outplayed by a freshman. Frenchie got hammered all night, but kept delivering when it mattered. nobody can say they beat up Kaya more than the Frenchman, but that dude just kept hanging in there and delivering accurate throws and making good decisions. I laughed at the FSU trolls saying their QB was better than ours, but based on last night they were and still are accurate.Kaya is no Dorsey and that's the difference right now (and our ****** O-line).

He makes Dorsey look like Michael Vick....most unathletic QB I've ever seen.

He came through at the end of the game when he needed to, and he wasn't AWFUL (that pic tho). So I'm not going to be too hard on him.

He just never was able to get in a rhythm and part of that was due to the play calling, and part of that was due to some drops.

Explain how so? Kaaya has started close to 30 collegiate games now and makes the same mistakes.

I put it more on Richt. But yes, Kaaya played like **** and has been disappointing thus far.

I think our play calling put Kaaya in position to fail. Which it did. Kaaya usually plays well against FSU. Those losses were on our D and not him. Yesterday was not a good performance. **** that, Kaaya has regressed this season. Why?

Advertisement
He came through at the end of the game when he needed to, and he wasn't AWFUL (that pic tho). So I'm not going to be too hard on him.

He just never was able to get in a rhythm and part of that was due to the play calling, and part of that was due to some drops.

He came through with one throw ... one. He missed open guys all night, short armed throws, over threw guys, etc ... he hasn't looked comfortable for a long time. He has regressed badly. He got outplayed by a freshman who was on the road and getting pummeled. He is a good QB, but I am tried of hearing he is the best we have ever had. He's not even close. He gets a pass because he played well as a freshman. the guy looks like nothing like a potential 1st round pick

Explain how so? Kaaya has started close to 30 collegiate games now and makes the same mistakes.

I think our play calling put Kaaya in position to fail. Which it did. Kaaya usually plays well against FSU. Those losses were on our D and not him. Yesterday was not a good performance. **** that, Kaaya has regressed this season. Why?

Explain to me how the play calling made Kaaya throw that horrible interception.

Enough already with NFL 1st rd pick talk. He has a long way to go...saw the typical from him:
1. Locks onto receivers
2. Happy feet when feeling pressure
3. Inaccurate deep ball

Young man needs to continue working to improve his game. Best for him if he comes back and we as fans hope he improves.

Please change "happy feet" to "cement feet".

Advertisement
Spot on.

Kayaa needed to step up when it mattered. He didn't
He scored a td on the 4th and 11... to potentially tie the game

He was in a position to have to make that throw because of his failures the rest of the game. He dug himself that hole. Lets be real ... it was a nice fade, but not on the caliber of any of the throws Dorsey made on that game winning drive against FSU that ended with that throw to Shockey. I thought he was that guy, but I am starting to see that he is not.

Advertisement
If everything was the same and Kaaya had a decent game we win by 10 easy ... nuff said, Kaaya is to blame for last nights loss.

I'm ready for the Perry Era. Kaaya is a sitting duck in the pocket. We need a athletic QB that can throw the ball in the pocket as well as on the run. Dude is not a first round pick. Too soft.

Throws a beautiful ball, with above average arm strength. Generally makes good decisions, but can improve. Not an NFL or even D1 athlete who becomes wildly inaccurate when the pocket moves, which is a big issue because of mediocre to sub average pocket presence.

Advertisement
Back