It Just Hit Me...

DuffleBagYoda

TBayCane RELOADED
Ive been playing Ncaa 14 lately... I remember when it came out thinking **** they hating on my canes. Underrated. At that time we all thought Morris was going to take the big step etc...

Fast forward 2 years later and now I see that they did have the ratings right. When was the last time we had dominant players on the field. Calais, Kenny, Dre, Sean T, K2, Rolle, Beason, Morgan, etc...

It's been a while. THIS HAS BEEN OVER MULTIPLE STAFFS. No wonder we fell off... Our Game changers have been few and far between.

QB.- none
rb - Duke, Lamar
WR ?
TE?

DT?
DE?
LB Spence and DP
CB?
S Deon

My point is almost every "star" we've had lately has been a "project" who panned out. We haven't had too many guys come in and ball in a while

Crazy. Add in bad coaching and now I UNDERSTAND why weve been getting the Product we have. I knew we were average but I always had some fandom that had me with a little hope. Now I know why vern is seeing BLEAK

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Right now its hard to sell that to kids who never saw that swag from us in their lifetime. And we haven't been losing like gunslingers we been losing like gutless scrubs

Advertisement
Back